So, a couple days ago, I made a thread about how I was going to paint the bevels on my Jackson Rhoads, but I decided not to do that. Thus, I decided I'm going to re-finish my Epiphone SG. I love it to death and it plays like a dream, but its a cream color and its just really boring.

A couple ideas I had: Lime green body with some kind black stripes...And powder blue body with gold stripes.

Here's a pic from Musicians Friend...I can't find my camera at the moment, but this is it:

Any suggestions would be appreciated

EDIT: And I have never done anything remotely like this before in my life...So if someone could just give me the basic steps of doing a project like this, I would appreciate it very much

And I also want to put new tuners on it, but I'm not really sure what kind I should get.

I know...I'm a noob

EDIT2: Well, I've decided what I'm going to do...

Only it'll have to be more like this:

Anybody know where I can find paint this color? I've been looking and I really can't find anything.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Last edited by MusicMan24 at Jul 3, 2011,
Anybody?
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by MusicMan24
And I also want to put new tuners on it, but I'm not really sure what kind I should get.

If you're looking for locking tuners, I'd normally suggest Schallers, but if your SG is anything like mine then you probably don't want to add any more weight to that headstock, and Schallers are a bit heavy. Sperzels are lighter and might be more useful.

However, Epis usually come with good quality Grover tuners as standard, which really are as good as anything, and locking tuners are only really useful with a tremolo. Unless you know for certain that you're going to install one, I'd advise you to just leave the tuners alone.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.