Any fans of the long-time series? I've been a fan since the beginning of the show, and I love it I don't/can't even play post Halo 2 (don't have an xbox) but I still follow the show because it's pretty funny once you get into it.

For those of you who are missing out: http://www.youtube.com/show/arbynthechief?s=1

You don't even have to be a gamer to like the show, it's humor extends beyond Halo, but obviously, it's relatable if you play a bit of Halo here and there.

Discuss
pinga
I think I watched until about the middle of season 3, then it got kinda lame IMO. There were tons of quotes that my friends and I used on XBL though. "IM A CHARGIN MAH LAZER" "ROFLKNIFE GOES SLICESLICESLICESLICESLICE"
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
"lol dumb bitch, called me an alien". lololololol. i watched a lot of the first seasons with my friends, then stopped. they watch though. i did see where they reviewed OoT, that was friggin hysterical
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
"dont worry arbiter, it gun be k"

The most beautiful moment in film history, brings a tear to my eye every time I see it.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
As of today (including the episode that came out today), I have seen every episode. I got too deep into it to just stop watching it, to mention it is a really enjoyable show. Jon CJG is a great writer, he puts alot of emotion into two action figures.
pinga
I remember watching the beginning of it, then I believe someone else took over the show and I stopped watching. Not sure about that though.

Was definitely a hilarious and great show though.

I wasn't even aware it was still going.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
They're on the 6th season (they don't consider the 4th to be a season, when some queefburger took over the series). With all the gamers on UG, I figured there would be more fans :O
pinga
Hmm strange. Now ug loves it but I posted a thread about this when I first joined and everyone sai it was gay. I love it tho. I thought when they got banne wad the last episode?