Page 1 of 4
I came back home about an hour ago after losing my cellphone (BB9550), watch and about 50 bucks cause I was going to the movies with my girlfriend.
I was on public transportation and a guy took everything from me while this other guy threatened me with a gun to my stomach.

I feel like shooting myself right now. I won't but I just feel like that.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my story and maybe hear a couple of your own.

Any mugging stories on The Pit?
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Once my roommate hit me in the face with a mug of coffee. I deserved it though. I said, "I bet you can't hit me in the face with a mug of coffee."
i hate buses that's why i have a car
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
See this is where I would demonstrate how dumb I am in situations like this, because I simply wouldn't give in. If you've got the balls to do it, than shoot me. You're gonna have to to get my belongings from me.

...Btw, if anyone threatens you with a gun, do what they say lol. Don't listen to what I have to say.
Sucks man someone tried to mug me once, but you see here guns are illegal and therefore much harder to get ahold of so the guy only had a knife and I was with my whole family and we ended up just beating the crap out of the guy.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Saw the thread title and hoped it was by Eric_Fail

Sorry dude, that sucks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
does your city not have cameras TS?

report it and tell the cops to get the footage.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Eric_Fail
Sucks man someone tried to mug me once, but you see here guns are illegal and therefore much harder to get ahold of so the guy only had a knife and I was with my whole family and we ended up just beating the crap out of the guy.

Remember when you mugged that tourist?
Quote by Eric_Fail

i believe none of this story, you just make up shit dont you

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Eric_Fail

**** yes!

What did you do to the bike?
Quote by Eric_Fail

Oh really? Because this one time I tried to mug this skinny little arrogant shit his whole family with a knife, and the skinny little arrogant shit just crapped his pants and begged for his life.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
does your city not have cameras TS?

report it and tell the cops to get the footage.

Nope.
Quote by deucedeucemr2

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
be thankful you didnt get hurt too badly, there was a mugging here a while ago and the guy gave everything he had but they stabbed him anyway (he lived).
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by trueamerican
Oh really? Because this one time I tried to mug this skinny little arrogant shit his whole family with a knife, and the skinny little arrogant shit just crapped his pants and begged for his life.

It's true, I was a witness.
Sooo... did you call the police when you got home? That's what my mugging story would go like if it ever happened. **** going online to a guitar forum
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i believe none of this story, you just make up shit dont you

I realise that story is a little far fetched but yeah it's true. Anyway no point in derailing thread.

OP I would say that in your situation I would have done no different. A gun is a big deal.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by KrlzGmz
Nope.

Report the crime,

its only a matter of time until enough crime occurs on the buses and they install cameras.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Well, it's pretty much inevitable that your girlfriend will break up with you now. That was your one chance to show her that you're manly enough to defend her from trouble and you failed miserably. Enjoy the rest of your lonely, shattered, shell of a life, OP!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Sooo... did you call the police when you got home? That's what my mugging story would go like if it ever happened. **** going online to a guitar forum

Thing is even if he went to the police theres little they could do. If i got mugged id just leave it and be glad i wasnt beaten or stabbed or f*cked.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by Eric_Fail
I realise that story is a little far fetched but yeah it's true.

No, it's not.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Eric_Fail
I realise that story is a little far fetched but yeah it's true.

and you didn't make a thread about it???
So, no-one's said FASTER TOM RUNNN yet? Pit, I am disappoint
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by SilverSpurs616
I'll leave this here. I'll let you think about it.
Quote by KrlzGmz
I came back home about an hour ago after losing [...]
Quote by deucedeucemr2

Quote by kstar22bassist

Quote by Venice King
Quote by SeveralSpecies
and you didn't make a thread about it???

I wasn't a member on this forum. It was years ago I was only 13/14 at the time. I also had no part in the beating up of the guy. I was genuinely scared too, I'm not trying to act like a hardman.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
I wasn't a member on this forum. It was years ago I was only 13/14 at the time. I also had no part in the beating up of the guy. I was genuinely scared too, I'm not trying to act like a hardman.

wait.....did this mugging take place on a farm?
Quote by Eric_Fail

So do you write down other stories you have read, or just make them up on the spot?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Gibson06
Well, it's pretty much inevitable that your girlfriend will break up with you now. That was your one chance to show her that you're manly enough to defend her from trouble and you failed miserably. Enjoy the rest of your lonely, shattered, shell of a life, OP!
I never said she was with me. Where are you guys getting all this crap from?
Quote by deucedeucemr2

Quote by kstar22bassist

Quote by Venice King
Quote by KrlzGmz
I'll leave this here. I'll let you think about it.

There are these things called HOUSE phones.. I'll let you think about it
Quote by SeveralSpecies
wait.....did this mugging take place on a farm?

One of the cows tried to mug him.
despite living in new york, i've been lucky enough to have never been mugged...it's not even something i care to consider when going out anywhere.

although the new job i just got is in a pretty shitty neighborhood, so i should start being a bit more wary of my surroundings. on my way back from work today i saw some dude getting arrested, a first for me.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by SilverSpurs616
There are these things called HOUSE phones.. I'll let you think about it

i think he was getting at is that the 1 hour break inbetween getting home and UG was when he reported the mugging

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 4