how can i get my right hand back to where it used to be? my alternate picking isnt as constistent and my stamina for picking has been lowered
My friend, you need something that Guitar Center recently began selling. It's sold in a can. As you open the can, you realize it's empty. Looking at the label, you realize in big, bold letters, it has one word - PRACTICE.

This is the only way.
Quote by KG6_Steven
My friend, you need something that Guitar Center recently began selling. It's sold in a can. As you open the can, you realize it's empty. Looking at the label, you realize in big, bold letters, it has one word - PRACTICE.

This is the only way.

with your permission, sig?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
with your permission, sig?

clever sure but not a sig especially cause i mean it feels like its not getting better with practice this has been a while
just go slow, make sure every single note hits the string, and is on time! metronome, the usual
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED