So, generally, which one is a better guitar?

I can't decide between the two.

If someone tried both, please give me some opinions. Weight, sound (pickups) quality, etc etc!

Thanks!
They're essentially the same exact thing. The RGA has a carved top, while the RG has a flat top.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I'm asking because I'm planning to install active pups (Blackouts) later on, and the RGA32 has a slot for the battery. (Not 9V though.) So it might be better later. But I don't know which one's stock pickups are better, and what's the difference in their weights. Which one is lighter?
Their price is almost the same, RGA32 costs a bit more.
i like the looks of the Carved top, so looksl like its down to your choice!
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Okay, so I think I'll go for the RG321MH. I've seen people stuffing in 9V batteries in the electronics slot with no problem. I just don't want the hassle of converting 2x 1,5V to 9V and all that. On the other hand it may be better to start with passives as this will be my first guitar ever.
Quote by Grimwing
Okay, so I think I'll go for the RG321MH. I've seen people stuffing in 9V batteries in the electronics slot with no problem. I just don't want the hassle of converting 2x 1,5V to 9V and all that. On the other hand it may be better to start with passives as this will be my first guitar ever.

meh, theres enough room in the rear cavity for a 9V of a 321.
RG321MH is pretty much the same things as the RGA32. It's just that the RG321MH has passive pickups and a flat body. Also, can't you try them out?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
RG321MH is pretty much the same things as the RGA32. It's just that the RG321MH has passive pickups and a flat body. Also, can't you try them out?

Sadly no, because the last store where I can get an RG321MH in my country is very far away. They'll ship it for free. I just hope that tone knob isn't annoyingly close to the strings.
And it will have simple fixed bridge, not a Gibraltar standard, because after the update in 2010, they didn't ship those to Europe. I hope it won't be much worse with the simple fixed bridge though.