Page 1 of 2
The man at :20 in this video has the most epic beard in the history of beards. Better than the beards of Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Zues, Epic Beard Man and ZZ Top combined.

Worship this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAT7DtQfeA&feature=relmfu
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
but how does he give lick outs?

also were you just on youtube lsearching for videos of beards?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
The door just blew my mind.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Eggmond
but how does he give lick outs?

also were you just on youtube lsearching for videos of beards?

A friend shared it with me and I knew that I had to post this everywhere I could so that people may see the light.

Quote by King Twili

It sucks that after all that work he probably had to dismantle it.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr

Don't say that.

I want...No, I NEED to believe that somewhere out there in the world is a man named Dean Beacon walking around with a beard house. Except it has been twenty years, So I imagine he has built himself an entire beard neighborhood by now.

Quote by King Twili

Quote by rgrockr

Lol, assuming he has a life outside his beard. No wai!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
The man at :20 in this video has the most epic beard in the history of beards. Better than the beards of Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Zues, Epic Beard Man and ZZ Top combined.

Worship this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAT7DtQfeA&feature=relmfu

Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Better than the beards of ZZ Top combined.

Wrong.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
this was posted here not too long ago, it was funnier then, still funny now but not as much
No, Kropotkin had the greatest beard of all time.

I don't care if the guy made a replica of the Taj Mahal with his beard, Kropotkin still wins.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jul 3, 2011,
Warren Ellis thinks you're wrong.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zoot Allures
How exactly do you manage to play E if you don't have a beard? >_>

You only need a mustache for that, silly.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zoot Allures
Only if you turn the bass all the way up. And hit all the strings at once.

Nah dude, you have to put the mids in the middle as the name suggests.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Zoot Allures
Or turn everything all the way up. And only play on the neck pickup

Mhm, the bridge pickup is the biggest mechanical blunder in history.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Holy Katana
Get a room, you two.

Only if you're in there too.
Quote by L2112Lif
Crazy ass beard, man.

Also, lol @ the hilarious guy in the background.

"THE DOOOOOOOR! THE DOOOOOOOR!"
Quote by Butt Rayge

Man I don't use this word often but what a bunch of cúnts. Seriously.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I nearly drowned in my own tears due to the sheer epicness of that beard.

And I'm only exaggerating a little bit.
Quote by NosralTserrof
Look at all the stars! **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Quote by Zoot Allures
The bridge pickup / turn the bass all the way up thing is true! You should try turning the bass all the way up on your amp and you'll never go back to your old ways >_>

Depends on which model I've got it on. On an AC30 or Twin Reverb, sure, but on a Marshall plexi? Uh, no.

Yeah, I've been playing for over six years, and I still don't have a proper tube amp.

I wanna get a Tiny Terror or possibly a Dual Terror and a 1x12 or 2x12 cab, though. Probably not an Orange cab, since they're so damned expensive, although if I got the Tiny Terror combo, I guess I could, since it's built in.
Page 1 of 2