Already posted in GG&A, but I figured you guys might appreciate it a little more!

Agile 3100 HSBF

Well I ordered it Thursday, and it arrived at my house in less than 24 hours! Can't say I've ever seen that before.

Quality - People seem to give Agile guitars a pat on the back for quality, and now I see why! It came to my house in tune and ready to play! The action was set real low, a little too low for my liking, but that will be adjusted. It was straight up plug in and play. The finish is stunning and has wowed everyone I've shown it to. Grover tuners are excellent, they do what they're supposed to. Has a graphtech nut as well. The weight isn't too bad either, and doesnt irritate my back in any way. The frets are a bit smaller than jumbos, which some may find bad. Fortunately, I have small hands so I see it as a positive thing. All in all, this guitar has the quality of a product twice its price, and I am extremely impressed.

Sound - The pickups are OK. The bridge is good and has a nice amount of punch to it, but the neck doesnt fare as well. It's sort of sterile and will probably be replaced soon. Clips will be up within a few hours.

With the dog!
HNGD.

It does have a nice finish. Not sure I'm all that crazy about the white pickguard. I think I'd be torn between no pickguard and a 3-ply black. Also, it may just be the picture, but the purfling above the "i" in Agile on the headstock appears to be smeared. It may just be an optical illusion.

Also not sure why they chose to attach a dog to body of the guitar. That just looks a little odd and probably makes it harder to play.
That is the most solemn looking dog I have ever seen.

HNGD! Agile definately have an awesome range of guitars to choose from.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

HNGD did they send the dog as a polish cloth?.......
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
HNGD did they send the dog as a polish cloth?.......

He's also really effective as an allen wrench!

@KG6_Steven: Yeah it's just the picture, I dunno why it looks like that
I agree with the pickguard also. I'm keeping it on there for now but I really loved how it looked without it. I just thought it looked a little strange with the holes where the screws went.
Awesome dude! I've been GASing for that same guitar for a long time now, I'm gonna order one as soon as I get the cash. HNGD bro!

EDIT: If at all possible, you should go to a Guitar Center or something and compare it with some Gibsons. I was trying out a few Traditional Pros, Standards and even some sort of $4000 Goldtop, but really the only one I'd ever even think of getting was the traditional at $1600. All the others were way too overpriced for what they felt and sounded like. But if you could bring the guitar to a store, and try it out side by side with Gibsons (especially the Trad Pro) and make commentary when you get home, then that would be awesome.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 3, 2011,
Yeah...that would be awesome^

HNGD dude! I would have gotten the RB finish..but thats just me..

How does she sound??
Great, now I want one.

HNGD
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
HNGD

Your dog is cute too
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
I guess it's true. On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog... You look really cute and fluffy in that picture, man.

Nice guitar too. I had planned on buying one of those until I ran across the Schecter C-1+ when it was being cleared out.
Quote by xadioriderx
you should just mount a really big chunk of wood

Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Dirty Clips, bridge pup only:
http://soundcloud.com/akh-1/agile-3100-dirty

Its a bit sloppy, and you can hear I miss some of the bends at the end. I'm not used to such low action!

EDIT:
Quote by Pat_s1t

If at all possible, you should go to a Guitar Center or something and compare it with some Gibsons. I was trying out a few Traditional Pros, Standards and even some sort of $4000 Goldtop, but really the only one I'd ever even think of getting was the traditional at $1600. All the others were way too overpriced for what they felt and sounded like. But if you could bring the guitar to a store, and try it out side by side with Gibsons (especially the Trad Pro) and make commentary when you get home, then that would be awesome.

I could manage that, I'm heading to GC soon anyway. I'll get back to you sometime next week with results.
Last edited by baf250 at Jul 3, 2011,