I bought a UX1 from line 6 like two years ago. Worked perfectly on my mothers computer which had Vista, but when i tried to use it on my Laptop with Windows 7 it was basically rendered useless.

So for those of you who know about Line 6's poor windows 6 compatibility(and unfortunate poor customer service when it came to that issue) does anyone know if they finnally solved the problems?
Have you checked the Line 6 site for a W7 driver? If one doesn't exist, I'd recommend contacting them. They may intend to offer one, or they may consider the device obsolete.
Quote by TheCalvinator
I bought a UX1 from line 6 like two years ago. Worked perfectly on my mothers computer which had Vista, but when i tried to use it on my Laptop with Windows 7 it was basically rendered useless.

So for those of you who know about Line 6's poor windows 6 compatibility(and unfortunate poor customer service when it came to that issue) does anyone know if they finnally solved the problems?

Vista and 7 are the same as far as drivers are concerned. Must be some other problem.