Sup guys!
I'm sort of new-ish to sweep picking; I'm by no means a noob, but I can't sweep at 50 miles a minute...yet.
The question I have is about this sweeping pattern below (sorry, I can't remember how to put it into code )

e--11-13-11---------------11-13-11-----------------------11-----------------------11--
b---------------13------13--------------13--------------13------13--------------13------
g--------------------12----------------------12------12--------------12------12---------
b--------------------------------------------------13-----------------------13-------------
a--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 3 1 3 2 3 1 3 1 3 2 3 2 3 1 3 2 3 2 3 1

Each note is a 16th note. Now, I have come up with a left hand fingering pattern for this as indicated under the above tab (I know it looks really messed up - sorry!), I also hammer on on pull off on the 11 13 11 on the high E string.

For you guys who are more experience/familiar/better-than-I-am with this technique:
1] Is this the most effective fingering? What I'm currently doing feels comfortable at slow speeds, but would I run into problems when I speed this up?
2] Should I involve my 4th finger; if yes, where? (I've tried and it feels really cramped to me)
3] Should I hammer on and pull of on the 11 13 11 on the high E string or rather pick it all?

Thanks
first of all, there is no "right way" to play it.
as long as you feel comfortable, play it the way you like it.
because: comfortable = efficient

best thing is when you practice both ways, hammering the notes and picking the notes.
What?
1)The picking is upto you.Do you want it to sound raw and aggressive or smooth?Incorporate hammer on's and pull off's if the latter is your taste.
2)According to me,there's no need to involve your 4th finger.
3)The pattern i came up with(which is comfortable to me)-
1 3 1 2 1 2 1 3 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1

Hope this helps.Happy Practicing.
jesus3000 is right comfertable is efficient.
Also, the 11-13-11 is an odd number-you can economy pick this
1+2) your fingering looks fine. (same question twice? )

3) they sound pretty different. You pick it all if you want it to sound picked, it's not "better" or "worse" technically.

first of all, there is no "right way" to play it.
as long as you feel comfortable, play it the way you like it.
because: comfortable = efficient

*closes technique forum*

After all, what could there be to discuss?
Awesome, thanks for the responses.

@Jesus3000 and theking4everr: Oh really? I thought I was using the 3rd finger too much because if I were to play this, say, pretty fast would my very-much usage of the 3rd finger on 3 different strings actually slow me down? I dunno hey...

@vayne92: 1954 hypothetical points to you, sir! It is indeed! :-)
Definitely no need to use your pinkie in this. That would be really cramped, like you said. Your fingerings are fine, you won't run into any trouble at high speed with that.
No need to use the pinky but defininetly practice with both alternate picking and hammer ons with the 11-13-11 parts. Then when you feel most comfortable with one, stick with that one and practice it.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa