Page 1 of 2
Hi guys.

I made the ultimate flop at a local fishing contest during my search for a trophy. I did not even place.

Do any of you guys know about the easiest sport to learn/easiest contest to participate in order to win a trophy.

And yeah, I know this sounds pathetic. I guess its a "never got a trophy as a kid" thing. I just turned 23 :O
haha, that may be the easiest. However that may be a little late now
Fishing.

Its pot luck.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Fishing.

Its pot luck.

Yeah, tried that. And I flopped apparently I suck @ fishing
You know you can just BUY a trophy right?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
just go buy one trophies are dirt cheap.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Well um.... Keep trying?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Johnniz
haha, that may be the easiest. However that may be a little late now

Dont be negative. Even if you dont get a medal your eyes are in for a treat in the changing rooms after!
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

I know I could buy a trophy, and I have even considered it. And I guess it is equal to wanting to participate in the simplest for of competition, just to win "fair" LOL
Quote by Spoonman69
Dont be negative. Even if you dont get a medal your eyes are in for a treat in the changing rooms after!

HAHAHA LOL
Truthfully, this is kinda really sad.

What does it even matter? If its so easy to win whats the point in having it. A trophy is meant to signify your training and talent, not your ability to womp 7 year olds at soccer games.

All the trophies and medals i've won is because i worked hard for them, they are meant to symbolize the hard work you put in - they have no meaning if you don't even lose tears over them.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991

What does it even matter? If its so easy to win whats the point in having it. A trophy is meant to signify your training and talent, not your ability to womp 7 year olds at soccer games.

All the trophies and medals i've won is because i worked hard for them, they are meant to symbolize the hard work you put in - they have no meaning if you don't even lose tears over them.

HAHA I know. Thats the sad part. I still desperately want one, even though I now its not worth shit.
Quote by Johnniz
HAHA I know. Thats the sad part. I still desperately want one, even though I now its not worth shit.

Then grow a pair and stop acting like a 6 year old child, man up!

If you want people to think something of you, you clearly think a trophy would give you this, why don't you just do something worthy of being recognized then?

Take part in a marathon, everyone is rewarded generally with a medal at the end - depending on the marathon. It's worthwhile, you could raise money, get fit and get a medal at the end of it. Imagine what that would do for you.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991

The man just wants a trophy leave him alone! haha Plus your from the UK so dont ever say "soccer" again :P
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by Anthony1991
Then grow a pair and stop acting like a 6 year old child, man up!

If you want people to think something of you, you clearly think a trophy would give you this, why don't you just do something worthy of being recognized then?

Take part in a marathon, everyone is rewarded generally with a medal at the end - depending on the marathon. It's worthwhile, you could raise money, get fit and get a medal at the end of it. Imagine what that would do for you.

Actually I got 1 medal this year for running 10 kilometers/6.2 Miles in 55 minutes, however a trophy looks much cooler.
Last edited by Johnniz at Jul 3, 2011,
You don't BUY trophies... you WIN FIRST PLACE at TROPHY BUYING. I think this is TS' best shot at this point.

That or you could get really awesome at pool.
Quote by Anthony1991

I think it's safe to say the man has lost some tears over this.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
You don't BUY trophies... you WIN FIRST PLACE at TROPHY BUYING. I think this is TS' best shot at this point.

That or you could get really awesome at pool.

HAHAHA I could probably be nr.1 @ trophy buying LOL
Dude if you are not an avid angler you probably don't have a snowball's chance in hell at winning a fishing tournament. In FL. we have something called the Sunshine State Games, it's like the FL. olympics and you pay a flat fee and you can enter as many events as you can. Every year I would leave with tons of medals for crew. But if I remember correctly anybody can enter there is no limit to how many events you can register in. See if your state has something similar and pick some events you think you would have a shot at and train like hell.
Quote by K Reyn
Dude if you are not an avid angler you probably don't have a snowball's chance in hell at winning a fishing tournament. In FL. we have something called the Sunshine State Games, it's like the FL. olympics and you pay a flat fee and you can enter as many events as you can. Every year I would leave with tons of medals for crew. But if I remember correctly anybody can enter there is no limit to how many events you can register in. See if your state has something similar and pick some events you think you would have a shot at and train like hell.

Thx, But I live in Norway. So fishing tournaments don`t come around very often, and I just blew this years opportunity LOL I lost like 4 fish because i forgot to bring a net LOL
Quote by Spoonman69
The man just wants a trophy leave him alone! haha Plus your from the UK so dont ever say "soccer" again :P

I was just being nice to the americans

But a trophy is meant to symbolize effort and hard work, if that isn't why you won it - it has no purpose!

Quote by Johnniz
Actually I got 1 medal this year for running 10 kilometers/6.2 Miles in 55 minutes, however a trophy looks much cooler.

Well then do a run that has a trophy as a reward

Only the best get trophies - so go out and become the best!
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Anyways, Thanks for some interesting feedback. It looks like first place @ trophy buying, "become the best" or lie 16 years of my age and play soccer are the ways to go about this :P
Quote by Johnniz
Anyways, Thanks for some interesting feedback. It looks like first place @ trophy buying, "become the best" or lie 16 years of my age and play soccer are the ways to go about this :P

Becoming the best has multiple rewards, by then having a trophy won't really mean much

Unless you get a trophy wife. But then that's just like buying a trophy from a store, you've only got it because you paid for it
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991

Unless you get a trophy wife. But then that's just like buying a trophy from a store, you've only got it because you paid for it

HAHA, Thats true.
Have you tried digging for trophies?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Here ya go TS, you earned it.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
Here ya go TS, you earned it.

I want to shit in that.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
I want to shit in that.

I did.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Karate. You get a trophy for gaining a new belt. I have quite the collection.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Karate. You get a trophy for gaining a new belt. I have quite the collection.

wat.

When i did Tae Kwon Do, i got a belt and that was it

I had to become the national champion to get a ****ing trophy! What the ****!
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
inb4 Zoot comes in to tell everyone how stupid sports are

But seriously, try karate or something like that. You get tons of trophies.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by pag_slash_2
Bass guitar :p
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Page 1 of 2