This thread has two, completely different purposes, so make sure you pay attention to both. Or not, if you're still recovering from that hangover.
First,
If you know Jason Becker, then you know of his struggle with ALS and his inability to play the guitar from his previous mastery. A movie has been being made for Jason, spotlighting not only his struggle with ALS, but also his life and amazing ability as not just a guitarist, but also an amazing composer. Jason's family has been helping make this movie for some time now, and they are only $520 away from their goal of $50,000. Here is a link to their website where you can donate http://www.jasonbeckermovie.com/jasonbecker/
I'm sure a lot of people will love this movie when it is finally released, I know I will.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And part two, Why do SG's have only front mount inputs. I mean they could probably make a bigger cavity for the input jack. If anyone has any info on the design of the SG then please tell me.
Wat
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by smb
Iommi's JD custom has a side jack, doesn't it?

Well, I'm kinda referring to the Epiphone/Gibson Sg's. Other brands are just using the SG shape. But I did see the JD one with a side-mount, good observation.