Hey,

My band has been a band for about six months, and we're just now beginning to play gigs. We have one original called "Mr. Moon", plus 6 cover songs.

We rock out pretty well, and all three of us are pretty good at our instruments. Our main musical tastes include the Who, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen and Cream, plus Nirvana and Foo Fighters. We're writing more and more songs (we've got about four that are more or less half done.) We need some more cover songs to include in our sets.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

We already play:

1. Sunshine of your Love by Cream
2. Fortunate Son by CCR
3. Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles
4. Seven Nation Army by White Stripes
5. Smell's Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
6. I Can't Explain by the Who

Beginner to intermediate level would be good. No heavy metal songs heavier than Van Halen.

Thanks,
JediRabbit
Wow, sounds like my band... Get a keyboard player/synth + a violin/harmonica player and do Baba O'Reily.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Depending on your opinion on swearing, you could do Why Don't You Get A Job? - The Offspring. If you don't want to swear or whatever, do Self-Esteem by them.