Hey guys
Ive been playing for a few years now and decided I would like to start (slowly, read noob) recording. Last week I bought (stole) a Line 6 POD 2.0 w/ footswitch for $25 on craigslist. I also have a custom built gaming computer with a pair of KRK Rokit 5s. I am using my onboard sound right now, but I think I need one of these to hook up my POD to. I will need MIDI cables and RCA - to 1/4" cables, but I think it may be better then MIDI to USB and whatever else I would have to hook up the sound. As far as recording goes I plan on starting small with 1 guitar over a downloaded backing track. Eventually I may try and get some original stuff in the works, but you have to crawl before you can walk. I have Audacity and was thinking about using Reaper when I get more into it. Does anyone have a set up like this or have any recommendations?
SynKid
ive got toneport gx,all i have is mini speakers connected to unit,i use audacity for recording as its very easy to use,chack my profile for my recording if u want a rough idea how they sound,i do plan on using reaper when i get the time to work it our,good luck