I am planning on buying a 7 string guitar and I was wondering which guitar is better, Schecter Omen-7 or Ibanez RGA-7? So any feedback at all would be much appreciated. if anyone has any other 7 string suggestions (up to $700-800) would also be helpful
I prefer the Ibanez necks.

You might want to check out the Agile 7 strings - I've heard a lot of good things abou them.
Are you looking for a floyd rose? Try the Schecter Damien 7 series, they're very good. I'm saving for the Omen so I tried it the other day. It's an awesome guitar, so maybe you could get that and use the leftover money to put some Bareknuckles in it? (I'm a Schecter nerd haha)
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
oops...i forgot to say without a Floyd Rose..too much of a pain..haha

and i have a ibanez and a schecter 6 string and i like the ibanez necks better too
In that case, yes, definitely the Ibby.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by Controlpanel
Ibanez wins between those two..however I must recommend Agile..which can be foundHere

If your getting a Ibanez 7 i recommend the RG1527 which is good all around compared to a schecter...

But you should just go for a Agile like i did. I just got mine and its one of the best guitars i played hands down.... I played alot of high end and it holds up really well with that group!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456969

Also kurt has great service so if you don't like it you can send it back no questions ask.
What is thall? THALL
Agile Interceptor Pro 727
POD HD500
Carvin DCM1000L
Behringer Rack Tuner
Carvin Rack Case
Mogami Cables
I don't understand the hype for Agile. They feel cheap. Go the RGA man, Ibanez necks are sick for transitioning to 7 strings.