Here are some various clips i've recorded.
It's the most versatile amp i've ever played through so i covered a lot of ground with these clips.

Pop Punk
Full songs recorded in my room with a Presonus Firestudio Project.
www.leavehercrying.com
2 songs on the player @ the bottom of the page.
Listen to the bridge of To You From Me for a face tearing semi-metal tone.

Pantera,Deftones,Paramore and Smashing Pumpkins tones here:
http://netmusicians.org/?section=user&value=diezelpwnage

Drop A Chugging:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOze2FHZcwI&feature=channel_video_title

1967 SG Special with P90s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OurZlZq4u50&feature=channel_video_title

'74/'76 Strat with Dimarzio Corgan pickguard (BC2,Chopper,BC1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKZDTZDWu88&feature=channel_video_title
Last edited by leavehercrying at Jul 3, 2011,
That's about what I expect an amp in that price range to sound like. The clarity of the high-gain tones is just astounding.

What's is the process of setting up the amp? Do you just dial in tones and assign a switch, or is it more complicated?
Quote by jpnyc
That's about what I expect an amp in that price range to sound like. The clarity of the high-gain tones is just astounding.

What's is the process of setting up the amp? Do you just dial in tones and assign a switch, or is it more complicated?

It's very simple actually. Just set the knobs on the amp and set each setting ala "channel 1 + effects look on or off" etc etc to a button on my midi controller.

Most of my recordings are using a SM57. I can't imagine what i could pull out of this amp with a Neumann or a Ribbon mic added to the 57.
Last edited by leavehercrying at Jul 3, 2011,
That is the nicest amp I've ever heard.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Quote by Ghostmaker
NICE! Seriously these are some of the best sound samples I've heard of this amp.

Haha i appreciate that. It has taken me a long time to semi-perfect my recording skills in my little 12x12 bedroom.
Quote by sexybacon
The Sound quality is freaking Great!!! What camera are you using??

Just a crappy original Flip video camera for the youtube vids.
Thanx for the comments guys. I'm going to start on a new song today. Hopefully i can get another clip up.

Here's a shot of the monster by the way.

Last edited by leavehercrying at Jul 5, 2011,
Sounds really sick man. Congrats and I'm sure it was well earned
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Absolutely phenomenal amps, I've played most things in the Deizel product line and they are all just incredible... VH4 + Tele = surprisingly good Slayer tone
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
That's some great high-gain sounds you've got there but I dunno about 'versatile'. I mean even when you have it running clean in the paramore tracks and the corgan strat video you can still tell it's a 'metal amp', it retains that too-crisp edge. What sort of EQ do you use? Any chance of some more mid-gain or looser samples?
Quote by grohl1987
That's some great high-gain sounds you've got there but I dunno about 'versatile'. I mean even when you have it running clean in the paramore tracks and the corgan strat video you can still tell it's a 'metal amp', it retains that too-crisp edge. What sort of EQ do you use? Any chance of some more mid-gain or looser samples?

I don't use any external eq with the amp. It's not really needed at all. I'll post some lower gain stuff soon. It covers every style i've thrown at it very well.
That actually sounds astounding! Making me question my 'dream' amp that I'm saving for lol.

Also, are the songs in the first link original? I quite liked them
Quote by robhc
That actually sounds astounding! Making me question my 'dream' amp that I'm saving for lol.

Also, are the songs in the first link original? I quite liked them

Haha man playing one in person is just insane.
Yeah the songs are originals. I just wrote the harmonies on them though.
Starting my most ambitious recording yet today. I'm gonna try to fit 4 rhythm guitars and throw 3 more on for choruses. If it doesn't fit we'll go with 2 more on the choruses. Will post a clip when we get some progress.
And the newest clip:

http://soundcloud.com/leavehercrying/swing-away-merrill

I'm working on the instrumental mix before i drop the vocals in.
All of this was recorded in my crappy 12x12 bedroom with a Presonus Firestudio.

The Herbert is all of the rhythm guitars(4).
Left:
PRS Standard 24
Squier Bullet Strat with a Duncan Invader

Right:
PRS Singlecut with Duncan JB
'67 Gibson SG Special

Leads are the Soldano SLO model on the Pod X3 with my '74 neck/'76 body strat with a loaded Corgan pickguard.

Bass is a Squier J-bass doubled through the X3.
Quote by Ippon
Very nice! Did you pre-order the Hagen?

Nah i'm not really interested in it. The herbert is all i need.