Hey guys, I recently decided to left the shitty camera and the bad sound and to make some covers with good quality, using Reaper and so on. The problem now is that when I started recording on my laptop my guitar sounded awful. I searched for any kind of different settings for my amp, tried to make something by myself, but at the end the tone sounded with too much gain or too much clean. I can't find anything acceptable. Yeah, I am only with shitty Korg Ax3g, but there must be some good sounding patches. Is the problem only in my processor, or I can work on that on the program?

Oh, and I can't understand, why when I am recording chords the volume come suddenly very low...

Sorry for the stupid questions but, oh ...
solution - get a Line 6 Toneport UX2 and the Pod Farm and Gearbox software - it is the only thing Line 6 seems to do really well.

Otherwise, record your amp with a good mic instead of running it to your laptop, etc.
Thanks dude, I'll try this out.

What do you think for using some software as Guitar Rig or something for a better quality and sound?
Quote by SRTW
What do you think for using some software as Guitar Rig or something for a better quality and sound?

Don't get Guitar Rig, you can do (probably) just as well (or better) with free VST Amp Sims (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1131250).

Focus your money on the interface/sound card.