Hi

i was not sure where to place this this issue in the forums, so go easy on it being in the wrong place if it is...

Basically i bought a pair of Rokit 5 monitors about a month ago, and they're fantastic

what i wanted to know is if it is possible to play music out of them via a music player (ie, iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC etc)

Right now they're running through the outputs of my audio interface (Focusrite Saffire 6) via 2 TRS cables

i was just wondering if this was possible

cheers
Easy. Just have your focusrite turned on and then right-click the volume button in your taskbar. In the list, select "Playback devices." There should be a new icon there labeled Focusrite Saffire Audio or something like that. Just right click that and select "Set as Default Device." That should now allow you to play through your monitors.
Quote by lextexrex
Easy. Just have your focusrite turned on and then right-click the volume button in your taskbar. In the list, select "Playback devices." There should be a new icon there labeled Focusrite Saffire Audio or something like that. Just right click that and select "Set as Default Device." That should now allow you to play through your monitors.

cheers ill try that now