I know there's already a thread about this, but it's just for discussing.
I'm posting a new one with a link to send a letter to congress to try to get this bill turned down.

Here's the link: http://act.demandprogress.org/act/ten_strikes?source=fb

I know this bill will affect most of you if it gets past, it will affect me too, and besides it's a shitty bill altogether, so get in there a send a letter to congress it will take just a sec.

Updated my thread to reflect this link
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
I don't have a Congressman. He resigned after showing girls his dick on Twitter and I won't have another until September.
Sweet, just posted it on my facebook and in my blog! I actually sent a message to my senators earlier before I saw this.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Letter sent.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
letter sent...
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Quote by blackflag49
I don't have a Congressman. He resigned after showing girls his dick on Twitter and I won't have another until September.
Quote by due 07

There's a silver lining. While all my friends in his office are now looking for other jobs, so's his dickhead chief of staff. >_>
Id do this, but since I'm confident there's no way an absurdly retarded bill like this would get passed, esp. with so many people sending letters already, I'm just gonna sit and watch it fail.
i'd be more surprised if it wasen't passed, it's gonna be supported by the house republicans, and some democrat senators are fairly right-wing. The companies will just bribe them to vote for it

there are over 200 million people able to vote in america, do you really think signing a petition's gonna make the slighest bit of difference unless this petition becomes HUGE, as in national coverage of it
Last edited by teh_goon at Jul 3, 2011,
Lolllllllllolllllllllllllolllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllll.

Bite my balls. I work for an ISP and have the authority to completely hide myself and all traces, I'm safe xD

Letter sent though.
I seriously doubt the reps from my state will support this, other than Rob Bishop possibly.
If this actually get's passed, I'll be genuinely surprised.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by teh_goon
i'd be more surprised if it wasen't passed, it's gonna be supported by the house republicans, and some democrat senators are fairly right-wing. The companies will just bribe them to vote for it

there are over 200 million people able to vote in america, do you really think signing a petition's gonna make the slighest bit of difference unless this petition becomes HUGE, as in national coverage of it

It will only become huge if everyone chips in, I don't know if this will work or not, but I did my part.
Done.

Seriously, this is bullshit.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway