I hope this is in the right place. If it isn't, could someone move it please?

I have a Roland UA-25EX audio interface for my computer and I have recorded fine with it for ages. A couple of days ago I had to reinstall Windows and since then I can't get it to work.
It installs, says it's working fine, Reaper accepts it as an audio input and output through ACIO and even the windows device manager says it's functioning properly.
The problem is I get no input into Reaper. I plug my guitar in, arm everything normally and nothing records. No green bar telling me how close I am to clipping, nothing.

If I turn up the line sensitivity on the front of the box and plug headphones into the front of it, I can hear a faint sound from my guitar when I play and the peak light comes on when I turn it too high, so the sound is getting into the interface, just not into Reaper for some reason.

Any ideas? I hope it's not broken
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Sounds like possibly a driver issue? Check Roland's website for downloads, you might have lost them when you had to re-install windows.

In fact, here's a direct link: http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=970
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I uninstalled the drivers I installed from the disk, installed the one from the website, tried again and it's still happening.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think