Page 1 of 3
You live in a time where a man rules over a kingdom. This man is not very nice, and most of the people hate him, and wish him dead. Now one day, this man went out on his own on a stroll, don't ask why, he just did, and was promptly mugged and beaten near death.

Now everyone who passed him by knew who he was, and spit on him and kicked him while he was down, and mocked him, and nobody cared for him.

Then you walk by, and see this man, knowing full well who he is. Do you show compassion, and go out of your way to care for this man, or do you just do what everyone else has, and kick him while he's down?
No mercy.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
He's already been beaten good so i would atleast help him to a hospital or something...
Honestly, I couldn't hit a man who's already been beaten, especially when he's down...
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Last edited by El_Lobo_1 at Jul 3, 2011,
Everybody is capable of change. Show him compassion and maybe he will show you compassion. You don't know what this man is like behind closed doors.
Depends on what he's done. "Not very nice" can range from stealing candy to initiating an ethnic cleansing.

If he's committed petty offenses to deserve such a poor reputation, then sure, I'll help the guy out. But if he's a genocidal asshole, then he won't receive any kindness from me.
Assuming he's "not very nice" by medieval lord standards, not modern standards, and as such has committed more than a few dozen murders, I'd shoo away the people attacking him(6'4" strong men with deep voices aren't commonly messed with in medieval times by other commoners), kick the bastard once lightly, then walk off.

Again, if he's "not very nice" by medieval lord standards, he deserves to die, and any court would sentence him as such if not for his lineage. But I don't like beating the defenseless bloody. Especially in groups.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by ethan_hanus
Wow, I didn't think so many people would be so evil to their fellow man, despite his actions. Is nobody willing to forgive this man of his wrong doings, and show him compassion when he prolly wouldn't?

1. As I said in my post, I'd like you to please clarify what 'not very nice' means.

2. Do you support capital punishment? I would suspect you do given your other political stances.
PM me for newts
Quote by ethan_hanus
Wow, I didn't think so many people would be so evil to their fellow man, despite his actions. Is nobody willing to forgive this man of his wrong doings, and show him compassion when he prolly wouldn't?

If he wouldn't show me compassion, why should I?
If he's not very nice by Medieval standards, then he deserves death.
Not very nice can mean many things, but I'm going to assume he was King over a bloodbath tyranny, and treated peasants like complete shit. Taking all of their crops and money for himself, leaving them with just enough to live.
Quote by StewieSwan
1. As I said in my post, I'd like you to please clarify what 'not very nice' means.

2. Do you support capital punishment? I would suspect you do given your other political stances.

No, use your imagination, not very nice means evil, but everyone has their own definition of evil, and I don't want this to be politically motivated, but rather, morally motivated.

Don't use what the law says, use what your heart tells you is right.
Flawless Victory
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by ethan_hanus
No, use your imagination, not very nice means evil, but everyone has their own definition of evil, and I don't want this to be politically motivated, but rather, morally motivated.

Don't use what the law says, use what your heart tells you is right.

It still depends on his actions... if he stole a bunch of money from the people it wouldn't be as bad as genocide.

And don't dodge the question. If you're going to call out the people ITT for kicking him while he's down and blabber on about forgiveness, then you sure as hell better be against capital punishment.
PM me for newts
Quote by D&DLover
I'd help him, especially if he's already been beaten.
This.
Quote by Jon777
Depends on what he's done. "Not very nice" can range from stealing candy to initiating an ethnic cleansing.

If he's committed petty offenses to deserve such a poor reputation, then sure, I'll help the guy out. But if he's a genocidal asshole, then he won't receive any kindness from me.

I dont think that taking him to the hospital would do much. Think of it this way. If you got him up and took him to the hospital adn the nurses and doctors hated him they would probably let him die and helping the guy there would be a waste. ^___-
Quote by metal4eva_22
Banned because reading wht you types is for hookers and fat peopel.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'm so hip, I know Victoria's secret.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Banned for looking at rather corpulent gluteus maximi.
Quote by StewieSwan
It still depends on his actions... if he stole a bunch of money from the people it wouldn't be as bad as genocide.

And don't dodge the question. If you're going to call out the people ITT for kicking him while he's down and blabber on about forgiveness, then you sure as hell better be against capital punishment.

I don't give a crap about capital punishment atm, this is a simple question of would you help this man, knowing that he would never of helped you.

Can you stop thinking like a politician and think like a human being for one second?
I don't enjoy hypothetical situations, and while I wouldn't beat him at all, if he were an evil man with control over others and his recovery meant he would continue to do evil upon other people (the kind of evil that would be like murder, horrible abuse, slavery, etc.) then he would have to die. On the other hand, people can change. It is hard to say.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I don't give a crap about capital punishment atm, this is a simple question of would you help this man, knowing that he would never of helped you.

Can you stop thinking like a politician and think like a human being for one second?

Your question is too vague to answer. It's as simple as that.
PM me for newts
Quote by ethan_hanus
I don't give a crap about capital punishment atm...
It's comparable to the question.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Politicians are humans.
Quote by StewieSwan
Your question is too vague to answer. It's as simple as that.

I think you're just scared to answer it, if you had any moral backbone, you'd of answered this question long ago.

I can answer this question without and hesitation. I would help the man, despite of any horrors the man could of committed. Why? Because it's the right thing to do, you show a man of evil compassion, and you might just save him from his own evil, and if it doesn't work, I die knowing I still did the right thing.
The way I see it there are two options. You either have to kill him because if he is beaten and recovers he will take revenge upon everybody but if you help him you could get on the good side of this man and that could save you from the punishment that the others will get
Quote by ethan_hanus
I think you're just scared to answer it, if you had any moral backbone, you'd of answered this question long ago.

I can answer this question without and hesitation. I would help the man, despite of any horrors the man could of committed. Why? Because it's the right thing to do, you show a man of evil compassion, and you might just save him from his own evil, and if it doesn't work, I die knowing I still did the right thing.

Can it, you holier-than-thou hypocrite.
PM me for newts
Page 1 of 3