I'm thinking Dimarzio Area T pickups

Wilkinson Bridge (Is the american to asian string spacing gonna be ok?)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/WILKINSON-WTB-TELE-BRIDGE-GOLD-BRASS-SADDLES-/280663203618?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item4158d49f22#ht_2112wt_1139

Planet Waves Tuners?! No experience with these but they look great
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-Planet-Waves-Auto-Trim-Tuning-Machines-inline-Gold-/300552479339?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item45fa52e26b#ht_1408wt_905

THIS control plate? Should i worry about gold plating wearing off easily?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/FENDER-GOLD-Import-TELECASTER-WIRED-Control-Plate-TELE-/140568929976?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item20ba8fa6b8#ht_2567wt_905

What about the GFS gold knobs/control plate?

Anybody with experience or other reccomendations, i'm all ears
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Last edited by Carndawgy at Jul 3, 2011,
I've got the wilkinson bridge on my tele and it's a solid bridge. There's nothing wrong with it structurally. Just don't get dragged in with the improved intonation rubbish it's still only approximate like any other 3 saddle tele bridge. It may not fit your squier because it has a vintage 4 screw layout and if I remember correctly most squiers have a modern 3 screw layout.

I've never seen the appeal of the autotrim tuners. I begrudge paying that much extra for something I could do with no hassle at all with a £2 wire cutter. I'd rather just pay that money for a fantastic set of top end tuners without any bells and whistles.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
hmm ok. i'm actually thinking wilkinson EZ loks now, since they seem really solid, i can save money on shipping, and they're like half the price. i'm not too concerned about drilling holes for the bridge if need be, so tsall good. if anyone can attest to the GFS knobs/control plate being solid pieces, i think i'm pretty much ready to order.
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

All you really need is the saddles, and not the entire bridge plate. With the tuners, if the hole spacing is the same, they'll fit.

I'm thinking Bareknuckle PileDriver pickup set for you tele, will turn it into a monster.

The control plate will most likely fit with no problems.
haha i'm not rich or patient enough for BKPs. i've done a lot of planning with the guys on tdpri about p/ups i think i'm just about set. either area ts, or i'll go old school with twang kings. i gotta do a whole new bridge as well cuz i wanna do goldhardware all around.
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp