While browsing Guitar Center's website, I was looking through a Les Pauls. On the Studio Deluxe model, it says the price is 1199.99-1399.99 usd. However, it appears as if two of the same options have different prices. It lists the vintage sunburst option three times; twice it is 1399 and on the last one, it is 1199. Is there any reason why this is? Here is a link: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-105475420-i1476659.gc

The third option is 200 dollars cheaper for some reason. Is it defective or used?
Certain finishes/colors are more expensive and some less expensive to make becuase of the wood used, processes used etc. Nothing's wrong with the cheaper one, just a different color
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
There are three different options with the same color choice. The first two are more expensive than the third.
I'd imagine just a glitch. Go to guitar center or call them and find out what the issue is.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
I examined the page further. It says, "Now viewing: Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe in Nashville" or something to that degree. Would that affect the price if it were in a specific store? By the way, I live 7 hours from Nashville. For some reason, it picked it up as my location.