Where I Slowly Bleed

~Verse~
Coming To Your Place
I Find You In Scars
Exactly Like Mine
Kicked From Our Home
We Walk Away From The Lights

~Chorus~

I'm not totally sure on this one, I have a lil back ground information on it and why I wrote it. Mainly I was listening to Thrice ("Come All You Weary" to be exact) and from that I sorta just wrote this. Is I'm still working on the title, I was told that "Down From the Wires" would be a good title by some of my writing friends. I don't know, what do you think could be added or the title?
Firstly I think the title down from the wires is perfect for this, I wouldnt change it.

Secondly I'd like to say I really liked this, strangely just from the lyrics I sense the power of how it would be played, and I really like the chorus ( though in my mind you'd sing that part twice each time).

Maybe worth adding another verse maybe, but that might be me being indulgent.

Once again, brilliant chorus, love it. Record it if you can, I'd look forward to hearing it.
Quote by FrontmanShields
Firstly I think the title down from the wires is perfect for this, I wouldnt change it.

Secondly I'd like to say I really liked this, strangely just from the lyrics I sense the power of how it would be played, and I really like the chorus ( though in my mind you'd sing that part twice each time).

Maybe worth adding another verse maybe, but that might be me being indulgent.

Once again, brilliant chorus, love it. Record it if you can, I'd look forward to hearing it.

haha thanks so much, ya i tried writing a third verse but never could find anything I enjoyed as much as the two. I might let my cousin or my lead singer write another. Thank You for reviewing it