I have an Epiphone Les Paul Ultra and I've replaced the pickups with Seymour Duncans (JB and Jazz II)

I want to sell it.. but wanted to know if I'm better off selling the guitar and pickups seperately? I can buy the original epiphone pickups for £30 to put it back to stock.

What do you think I'd get? £250 for the epi then £80 for the pickups? (-£30 for the originals = £300).. or would I get more than £300 as is? (with the SD's)

Btw, I didn't put this in the classified section because I'm looking for advice.
Is it worth the hassle? Sometimes pickups aren't that easy to move. I'd suggest just listing the guitar with the pickups and see what kinda response you get.

If you get poor responses or people trying to press the price down, you can always reject the deal and then sell the pups and guitar separately.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
oooh... that's a tough one.

if you already had the stock epi pickups, i'd say put them back in and sell the duncans separately (or keep them for another guitar). But if you actually have to buy the epi pickups...

I dunno. I guess take a look at ebay completed listings etc. to see how much you can realistically expect to get for the pickups separately.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?