I can't do it!

I deleted my old picture and it's still there, I press to set it as default profile pic and it won't change, help?
Just wait, it usually takes a few hours so maybe tomorrow it might be better, it's happened to me before also.
STಠ_ಠ
When I go into my profile it shows my old picture, when I press the button Profile it shows my new picture, what the hell UG profiles?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yup, that's what happened to mine, just give it some time and it'll fix. If you want you can report it in the Bug Forum.
STಠ_ಠ
yes i did the same yesterday,,and go the same as you.hey ho logged in today and my glorius picture of my takamine gx is there ..takes a wee while for the valves to heat up and change the pict..lol
never been to the united states, but i have been in some states too much gear to list ,take a look at my pictures,, rock n roll living the dream.. blue