Hey guys, so I own an AVT-150H and am perfectly happy with the first Overdrive channel, but hate the second, so I'm looking to get an OD pedal that will stack nicely with the marshall distortion as well as add another overdrive channel to my rig. I play a PRS SE Custom and the sound I'm getting now is very similar to the sound that Good charlotte has in Lifestyles of the Rich and famous.

I want with the overdrive to get sounds like those in The Beach by All time Low when combined with the amps distortion.

Lifestyles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4
The Beach:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsgoXlAfwlU&feature=related

I was considering the following so if you think any of these would work then say so or give me other suggestions:

Visual Sound Route 66
Full tone OCD
Full Tone Full Drive II
Way Huge Pork Loin
Lovepedal Amp 50
Lovepedal Eternity Fuse
I personally hate the AVT150, especially paired with the cab.

And an OD on top of it made it worse.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Idk I have it through a 70s Randall cab and it sounds as good as the all tube marshalls on low gain and clean. Through marshall cabs it sounds like garbage
That was my biggest issue, the AVT cab was beyond muddy, basically an MG cab muddy sound.

Not sure if an OD pedal would help though. Being a hybrid modelling amp, it probably doesn't fancy pedals to much.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by suburbanrampage
Ok :/

Well, the amp itself should be fine...

You said you like the first OD channel on the amp.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by suburbanrampage
Yeah I just want some more gain on the bitch without having to go to the 2nd OD but yeah

What are your EQ settings?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
yeah i found my avt hated pedal stacking.

a tubescreamer i tried worked a little better than some other options, though, so a cheaper clone might be worth considering.

but really, it's going to be a stopgap at best. if it even works at all.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?