So I just bought a new acoustic and noticed many frets were a
Bit raised on the low E side. However there is no fret buzz anywhere and the guitar sounds pretty great. The frets are fine on the high e side and middle but on the other side there is about a few hairs of space in between the frets and board. Should I be concerned? Also later I'm shipping it in a hard case and box from a humid place to a real dry one.

Also there are no dead spots, And the intonation is not out.

Should I take it to be fixed/examined?
It's possible the frets weren't properly pressed in. If it's a new guitar, I'd consider taking it back and having the store check it out. It should be under warranty.

Regarding shipping to a dry location. Consider buying a humidifier. If the humidity inside the home is less than 40% RH, I would humidify if the guitar has a solid top. If it's a laminate top, don't worry about it so much. Some solid top guitars, like Martin, Taylor and others have extremely thin sheets of wood. When dried out too much, they will crack. Even if it doesn't crack, the bridge can still drop, causing the action to lower, which will reduce playability. Purchase an electronic hygrometer (humidity sensor) and place it in the room where the guitar will be kept. The ideal range for acoustics is 45% +/- 5%. It's better to err a little on the high side, than on the low side.
cheaper guitars, and those from companies with poor quality control, sometimes don't press their frets in correctly. there wouldn't necessarily be any buzz if the lower side was done correctly and the higher side wasn't pressed in enough.

if it's an expensive hand-built guitar, maybe it's made that way, but i haven't heard of any luthiers doing this.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Take it to the store and let them have a look at it. When you press down on the frets on the raised side with your hand, do they move? As in go down? if so, take it back. If not, it was probably designed that way.
Personally I've never seen a guitar that was designed for there to be a space between the fret wire and the board. That doesn't mean there isn't one out there somewhere, but if it was meant to be that way you'd probably know. I'd take it back for a check.