So ive bought some amp heads, but i rarely play live now. I was pretty blown away by the roland cube for a solid state amp.

is there anything better in the same price range? I dont really mind if it is valve driven if it is as good as the cube.
You might want to check out the Vox Valvetronix - they compete pretty good with the Roland Cube and the Peavey Vypyr.
Quote by katalyzt13
You might want to check out the Vox Valvetronix - they compete pretty good with the Roland Cube and the Peavey Vypyr.

This.
I'm not really a fan of the cubes, I prefer the Mustangs, VT+ and the Orange Crush series.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
the mustang is pretty good too imo.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What genre?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Line 6 Spider IV 15W > all IMO. 6 FX, delay, in-built tuner, PBV pedal output, headphone and CD/MP3 jacks. All you need for less than ~$250 (at least where I live - Romania)

*Good for anything because it has 4 channels! YAY I love it so much
The Peavey Vypyr is my favorite modeler. IMO it's the best one out there for nailing all kinds of different sounds, and has the highest sound quality.

Don't get the Vypyr 15 though. The 15 is garbage. All the bigger models are awesome.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by azot
Line 6 Spider IV 15W > all IMO. 6 FX, delay, in-built tuner, PBV pedal output, headphone and CD/MP3 jacks. All you need for less than ~$250 (at least where I live - Romania)

I think I just had a brain aneurism.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by azot

Gross.

Anyways back to the TS.

If you can find one used I recommend a Jet City Amplification JCA2112RC.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!