First up is the gibson les paul gothic. I dont really want to sell this but I found a good deal on a mesa roadster. It has a few small nicks and minor player wear. When I got it it needed a few things. As you notice in the picture, one of the pot shafts is broken, works, but you cant put a knob on it. Im including a full cts pot and cap kit, just not installed. Other things that I added are a new black pick guard, black mounting bracket, black strap buttons, and black screws. The skb hard shell case is included aswell. 650 obo

Next up is a mesa 2x12 3/4 back cabinet. I just got another cab from another member so this has to go. It has the celestion c90 speakers. Its in good condition with some marks from amps being set on top of it. 350 obo

The only trade I would be interested in would be towards a mesa roadster or possibly a an oversized mesa 4x12.
That is a nice LP Gothic, what state are you located in? because I'm interested.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by leony03
You got photobombed by your dog :P

Yeah she was being nosy.

Quote by Vypor
That is a nice LP Gothic, what state are you located in? because I'm interested.

Im Pennsylvania.