Hey what's up UG.
Me and my friend need a song to cover for our yr 11 VCE course.
I play either Bass or Guitar and my friend plays piano.
We need some good song choices involving these instruments, we have already chosen Bring Me To Life by Evanescence because of it's electric guitar and substantial piano.
If you could help pick a song that would be awesome!!
Something along the lines of muse or this song and not acoustic thanks.
Well, there are quite a lot, first two that come to mind are November Rain by G´n´R though I don´t particularly like them, it´s a pretty good song with an awesome piano break.

And I´d say Crazy Mary as Pearl Jam covered it would be awesome, though they used an organ instead of a piano, but I guess it would work.

And if you can play the songs, just about anything by Dream Theater has a great piano/guitar basement to the song so it could work. You could play "wither" by them since it´s pretty easy, but it uses a 7 string guitar so yeah.
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine
Quote by KewlBeans
Well, there are quite a lot, first two that come to mind are November Rain by G´n´R though I don´t particularly like them, it´s a pretty good song with an awesome piano break.

And I´d say Crazy Mary as Pearl Jam covered it would be awesome, though they used an organ instead of a piano, but I guess it would work.

And if you can play the songs, just about anything by Dream Theater has a great piano/guitar basement to the song so it could work. You could play "wither" by them since it´s pretty easy, but it uses a 7 string guitar so yeah.

Thanks man I'll check out those bands asap
You may also consider something from The Dresden Dolls. Most of their songs have piano, and I'm sure you could add guitar or bass to them.
Quote by Grimwade
Woah wither sounds awesome I'm definitely picking that song!
Thanks

You are welcome, my friend, have fun.
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine