Page 1 of 3
Problem is she never knew I smoked and she found a lot of pot. I've been a lazy asshole lately (even before I started smoking), and she says that pot is the cause of my "attitude change"(keep in my mind my mother has no experience with drugs). Anyhow this isn't the problem, she told me that she might tell my dad (who lives somewhere else) and I might have to move there. Anyhow I need to convince her not to tell the guy, or else I'm screwed, she just found out less than half an hour ago, and I'm pretty shook up I've always been the "good kid".

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Quote by Slashestranged
Smoke a joint with her? Or say you'll quit?

I told her I quit, she took my bowls and all my weed.

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.

Dumbass
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by genghisgandhi
OMG your birthday on your profile is September 11, 2001

So edgy!

I made it a long time ago.. I'm going to change it...

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Try to tell her you only wanted to try it. Say you've only done it once but you didn't know how to properly dispose of it.
Quote by Slashestranged
Try to tell her you only wanted to try it. Say you've only done it once but you didn't know how to properly dispose of it.

Thats the problem there was A LOT of weed there.

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Obviously she took your stash, your sh*t was probably better than hers! If you're respectful to your parents and discreet with your usage you shouldn't run into problems.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Pot is cool with your buddies, or when your living on your own. Just stop.

Otherwise, it isn't worth the hassle when your folks aren't okay with it.
Tell her your selling it for a needy cause.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
1. Quit.
2. Get your shit together.

Seriously, lying after something like this is just going to get you in a lot deeper later. Cut your losses and give it up if you want to stay there. If it's really that important to you, pick it up once you've moved out and/or things have cooled over. But don't be an idiot.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Alkaline 64
Pot is cool with your buddies, or when your living on your own. Just stop.

Otherwise, it isn't worth the hassle when your folks aren't okay with it.

Yeah man, you're right, I do need to change my ways, but my dad cant find out, the guy is strict as shit and just like my mother doesn't know anything about drugs, and will obviously assume the worst.

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
I told em I would never do it again and I was never caught again. You just need to learn what happens when you get too comfortable. If you don't, you'll be back in the same situation.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
learn how to hide things better

/thread
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
A guy at my old school actually hung himself when his mom found his pot.

....just sayin'

That'll show her

But seriously, be like "sorry mom, my friend Mitchie G convinced me to try it and I got hooked after my first hit, I almost overdosed but thankfully the terrorist I bought it from didn't lace the weed with dangerous substances like 99% of dealers do. You saved me mom, thank God you took the time to talk to your kid. "
Quote by Weaponized
That'll show her

But seriously, be like "sorry mom, my friend Mitchie G convinced me to try it and I got hooked after my first hit, I almost overdosed but thankfully the terrorist I bought it from didn't lace the weed with dangerous substances like 99% of dealers do. You saved me mom, thank God you took the time to talk to your kid. "

i was lost momentarily but i prayed and god answered, he healed me with divine light and now im pure again
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by wizards?
Don't smoke in her house. Get a job and buy your own weed.

I'm all for smoking, just be responsible about it. This is why people look down on the use of cannabis.

As long as you leave no trace of the act (lingering smell, smoke, etc), and smoke during a time where the parent isn't present in the house, I see nothing wrong with smoking in said house.
You should talk to your mom then. Explain to her why you're doing it and the benefits about it. Be respectful and try to keep both parties at a civil level. If all else fails, disconnect the phone service.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by HGS
Idiots who do drugs deserve it when bad things happen to them. You're living a decent life, but then somehow drugs ruin it. You don't think something really bad will happen, but it will.

I'll never make the dumb decision of doing any kind of drug. Drugs suck!

Shush. Nothing bad about weed.
Pot is a poisonous drug and just one puff is likely to cause a deadly THC overdose. Not to mention it induces anger and violent behavior which puts those around you at direct risk of injury or death. You shouldn't have been smoking it in the first place. If I could personally congratulate your mother you better bet your sorry delinquent ass I would.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Pot is a poisonous drug and just one puff is likely to cause a deadly THC overdose. Not to mention it induces anger and violent behavior which puts those around you at direct risk of injury or death. You shouldn't have been smoking it in the first place. If I could personally congratulate your mother you better bet your sorry delinquent ass I would.

Do you have a big stake in the timber industry, by chance?
Quote by HGS
Idiots who do drugs deserve it when bad things happen to them. You're living a decent life, but then somehow drugs ruin it. You don't think something really bad will happen, but it will.

So many threads about people getting caught and things getting bad.

smoking pot is fun you're missing out
Quote by HGS

So many threads about people getting caught and things getting bad.

I'm with this guy, I won't touch something if I haven't touched it before.

This is also why I'm a virgin.
Quote by FrehleyCarr
I told her I quit, she took my bowls and all my weed.

She's gonna smoke it all!
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
I feel ya, TS. My mom found a bag of coke in my bathroom recently (I don't live with her), and she was threatening to call the police if I didn't agree to go to rehab. It took a lot of BS'ing (thank you drug thread ), but I convinced her my habit isn't all that harmful and that I'd be okay.

Since you're still under her roof though, I wouldn't know what to tell you.
How bad is coke for u rly tho? It's har to figure out because most ppl will say don't do coke ull become retarded
Quote by Thrashtastic15
As long as you leave no trace of the act (lingering smell, smoke, etc), and smoke during a time where the parent isn't present in the house, I see nothing wrong with smoking in said house.

Think about it this way, she pays the mortgage right? She makes the decisions, so if she doesn't want you smoking then he shouldn't be. That and she's responsible for him(he's obviously a minor).

That being said, I've smoked in my house a ton doing exactly what you've said so I shouldn't really talk. At least I go outside
Quote by Slashestranged
How bad is coke for u rly tho? It's har to figure out because most ppl will say don't do coke ull become retarded

Well if you abuse the hell out of it, it's real bad. The trick is to use it responsibly so you don't end up too messed up. I never tried it, and don't plan on it, but I'm not gonna be all "ITS THE DEVIL! YOU WILL DIE!" because I drink and smoke (while maybe not as bad, still would make me a hypocrite to say don't do something that will hurt you)
Quote by FrehleyCarr
Problem is she never knew I smoked and she found a lot of pot. I've been a lazy asshole lately (even before I started smoking), and she says that pot is the cause of my "attitude change"(keep in my mind my mother has no experience with drugs). Anyhow this isn't the problem, she told me that she might tell my dad (who lives somewhere else) and I might have to move there. Anyhow I need to convince her not to tell the guy, or else I'm screwed, she just found out less than half an hour ago, and I'm pretty shook up I've always been the "good kid".

i've been smoking pot
for about a year now
and my parents have never
caught me cause i have a
system
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Say that you were experimenting and you made a mistake that you won't repeat. Then quit smoking pot until you've moved out. Then commence smoking pot.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
It's a simple process

1: Ask yourself if the action is legal
2: If Yes, go ahead, if no, don't do it
3. Repeat as necessary to prevent said situations from occurring.
Page 1 of 3