Poll: Would you do it/Have you done it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you do it/Have you done it?
I have done it, regret it
9 6%
I have done it, would/have done it again
20 13%
I have done it, indifference
11 7%
I have not done it and don't want to
46 30%
I have not done it, but sort of want to
37 24%
I have not done it, but want to a lot
10 7%
I have not done it, but unsure if I would
19 12%
Voters: 153.
Page 1 of 2
...For one, for a couple, for a few of your closest or even all of your friends on Facebook, would you log into their accounts to read messages? I know this sounds ****ed up, but I have the password of a girl I know and while I know it'd be weird as **** and a complete invasion of privacy, I sort of want to just log in and look through her shit. Not that I'm going to, but there is an intense curiousity.

I was just wondering what The Pit would do with that kind of information, to be able to learn about a lot of the personal details of classmates and coworkers, learn what others think of you, their peers and themselves, and get even get a leg up on the dame you like because you know what she's interested in and maybe what makes her tick from conversations with friends and whatnot.

So hypothetically, would you log in to someone elses Facebook just to read their messages? No one would find out, unless you told them. Why or why not? Have you done it before? Do you think it was harmless, or do you regret it?

Poll coming.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 5, 2011,
Yes. I have a few of my friends passwords and I do it.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
No. I believe in personal privacy. I wouldn't like it if someone snooped through my stuff.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
No thank you.. that would be pretty douchey..plus i love the few friends ive got way too much for that
I don't care about anyone's life enough to want to read their messages.
Not to one of my friends, But I'd do it to my uncle! Hes just way to much of a douche for his own good.
I'm not interested in anything that involves me, but I just know that if I read her messages there would be something about me in there. We've been through a lot in the last four years or so, and there's been some pretty ****ed up times, especially recently.

Then again, I know there's probably some stuff in there that I really just do not want to know. So it's the possibility of unwanted knowledge and the feeling of guilt and uncleanliness that I would get afterward that keep me from doing it.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 5, 2011,
I'm definitely nosy, but at the same time I just wouldn't really be interested in that.

I'd only do it if it were my sister, as her ex-bf has been messaging her and I'd like to know if she's been replying or not.
Wat? If you have somebody's password all you do is log on to their account, post "I liek penis" and log off. Nothing else.
You're only human for wanting to. But you're a sack of cow turd if you actually act on it. If there's one thing that I truly truly hate, it's people who can't mind their own "bid'ness."
Any of my close friends? No, I can ask them directly what's up.

People that I know that could be involved in some good gossip? Oh, hell yeah.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by genghisgandhi
No, you post "HACKKKKED XD [insert your name] IS AWESOME :)))))"

that too
Quote by guitarsftw
Any of my close friends? No, I can ask them directly what's up.

People that I know that could be involved in some good gossip? Oh, hell yeah.
Friends that are dudes or girls that you're not interested in and vice versa, yeah I can just ask them and get an honest answer. But girls that you're interested in or aren't completely open to you, that's where the only honest thoughts you'll get are from conversations with other girls that they trust. And even they probably won't be 1000% genuine. But yeah, that'd still be cheating and it would feel ****ing weird after, so I'm not going to do it.
one of my roommates in college would always leave his facebook open when he left for class or whatever, and me and my other roommates would change his statuses to something hysterical, but never looked through his shit. That's ****ed up.

My favorite was changing his status to "*name here* is nesting with a bevy of quail. Learning their ways."

....got that from someone on UG, actually
^ Once when a friend left his Facebook on at my house, I changed his status to "Taking a big, hot black **** in my ass. Text me at *cell number here* if you're up for third wheel!"

He got a text from his dad later, he was not impressed
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ Once when a friend left his Facebook on at my house, I changed his status to "Taking a big, hot black **** in my ass. Text me at *cell number here* if you're up for third wheel!"

I've done it. I feel bad and creepy about it, but fuck is it interesting sometimes.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I have my girlfriend's Facebook password. Which means she clicked "Remember Password" when she logged in on my laptop. Which means this is a test. That bitch.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I have my girlfriend's Facebook password. Which means she clicked "Remember Password" when she logged in on my laptop. Which means this is a test. That bitch.

Don't. Do. It.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by SeveralSpecies
No. Because I'm not a nosey bitch.

This.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by Colgate Total
Do it pussy.

Don't actually. Would make you a douche.
Quote by Colgate Total

How's she gonna find out? FB doesn't have a "last logged in" date on display. Just be quick to sign off chat and you're good to go.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Guys, it's currently 2:12 am here and I just got a call from my aunt. My uncle just died.

I'm sorry
I did it once to my ex while we were still dating. I didn't find anything incriminating and that just made me feel like such a piece of shit. I've never done it since and don't think I will again.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
He's been sick for a while and I guess I knew it was coming soon, but it still blows a whole lot. I don't deal with death well, just because I found it hard to show my feelings of loss. Makes funerals ****ing awkward.
i have the passwords for my mom's facebook and i had the passwords for my ex gf's myspace accounts (not that she uses them now so there not worth anything)

i never looked at my moms stuff but i had looked at my ex's stuff, only because she was hiding something and i knew it, found out she cheated on me, and left her ass.

yes it is kinda wrong, but if its a last resort to find something important out, then its acceptable but only for what your looking for (meaning no reading anything that has nothing to do with what your looking for)
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
At first thought it would be an interesting thing to do, but then I thought what if people could do it to me to.

Pat s1t: That's just awful My condolences to you, your family, and his friends.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by Pat_s1t

Dude...

In all seriousness, I think I would look through some of my friends' facebook accounts/mess with them...if it's all in good fun, who the hell cares? I know that they would certainly do the same thing to me.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I think I might go on my girlfriends if I had suspicions that she was cheating. A friend of mine has done it twice before with separate girlfriends when things got a bit rocky after about 6 months or so, and found out that one of them had already slept with another guy, and another was planning to. So in that instance, I would probably go for it. Would make me feel even worse if there was nothing there to incriminate her though, or even if there was praise for me
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle dude

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Pat_s1t
Guys, it's currently 2:12 am here and I just got a call from my aunt. My uncle just died.

You have my sympathy.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Page 1 of 2