So I have a couple questions regarding the program, and reverb.

First question for more general answers. Vocal Reverb!! My main question is, what are good settings. Do I want a bigger room reverb, smaller, and what type? Full? Studio?

Second, I run my amp straight into my line in (Can't afford a mixing board, its the only way I can) and it worked fine for a while, but somehow it converted itself to "mono" instead of recording stereo, and it picks up anything coming through my speakers now, so I can't try and press "play" on my other tracks, and record to them. Its a setting that changed somewhere (Maybe in my audio mixer?) and I can't figure it out. =( Can anyone help? I use Soundmax.
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I
first question...it just depends on the songs find what you like then reduce it by about 5%. good rule for most beginners and also for mixing in headphones.

the second question...you always record in mono when doing guitars or bass or vocals (if using one mic). i cant really help you on second one cause i am not real familiar with the software, but it sounds like your recording the master instead of the guitar only track.
Well, the options Audition has include Room Size, Decay, Early Reflections, Stereo width, Damping, Diffusing, and in the Output levels, Dry and Wet.

My issue is I really have no idea where to start.. x.x
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I
reverb settings are very dependent on individual mixes, and your desired sound. there aren't really any settings that work well for anything and everything. adobe audition has tonnes of presets though, so maybe just experiment with them. if you find one that's close to what you want, just tweak it and fiddle with it until you get what you're looking for.

as a general rule with vocal reverbs, you want a bit of a predelay, (this is just a gap between the raw sound and the reverb), so that your vocal dosen't get pushed back in the mix due to the reverb. a predelay of something between 12-25 milliseconds is a good place to start, adjust it finely from there until you get the best result for your mix.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.