It's a good basis for a song.

You need to work on your melody and your timing. Some of the chord changes are a bit iffy in terms of putting you out of time, although I like the rushing feel of most of it. Almost changing time signatures - I can't quite put my finger on it.

Vocally, it's not terrible, but I think you need to think more about the specific melody and pay more attention to it. Basically, this sounds like your first take reading it off a sheet and trying to fake a tune out of it.

Otherwise, I like the vibe of it.
Quote by fleaflicker182
It's a good basis for a song.

You need to work on your melody and your timing. Some of the chord changes are a bit iffy in terms of putting you out of time, although I like the rushing feel of most of it. Almost changing time signatures - I can't quite put my finger on it.

Vocally, it's not terrible, but I think you need to think more about the specific melody and pay more attention to it. Basically, this sounds like your first take reading it off a sheet and trying to fake a tune out of it.

Otherwise, I like the vibe of it.

Chord change and timing seemed to stick out for me too. Otherwise, I like the feel of the song.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
I like this one man, It's simple and like fleaflicker182 said, it's a good basis for a song. The chord progression is good, I like it, it's catchy to me. The vocals, I liked but you just need to put more emotion into it, you know just really sing and feel the lyrics you wrote. Other than that dude I really like it, good job!

Here's my stuff if you'd like to check it out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457740
Thanks for the comments, I've been singing for 4 months now and my timing and hitting the notes right aren't all there yet.