So basically, what's a snacklike food (such as celery, carrots, etc doesn't have to be veggies) that I can eat throughout an 8 hour shift at work to keep me energetic and not feeling like shit?
I always feel so slow and tired a lot of the times and I need to stay out of that mood.
Help?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Jul 5, 2011,
Quote by skylerjames13
to keep my energetic and now feeling like shit?

OT: Yogurt, ya dig?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

OT: Yogurt, ya dig?

Oops. Serious typos.

*Keep me energetic and not feeling like shit*
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Mango

e-cookie and possible suggestive favors for reference
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
How much energy do you expend at work? Like during my running seasons. I eat between 4000-5000 calories a day. When Im breaking and out of season, I eat 1000-2000. It all depends on what you do. Like if i eat nothing on days I run 7 miles, I feel slow, tired and sluggish.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7
How much energy do you expend at work? Like during my running seasons. I eat between 4000-5000 calories a day. When Im breaking and out of season, I eat 1000-2000. It all depends on what you do. Like if i eat nothing on days I run 7 miles, I feel slow, tired and sluggish.

Umm, lot's of walking. A fair amount of heavy lifting, and tons of light lifting.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
Umm, lot's of walking. A fair amount of heavy lifting, and tons of light lifting.

I would try eating more calories and such to see if it helps. I mean, you are doing your job all day. You kinda need the energy!

Im waiting for someone to disagree with me, but Im just saying. Im a distance runner so I know at least, for me, what I have to do
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by herby190
Obviously, you need to start doing cocaine.

Nah, Cocaine isn't enough of a rush, what HE needs is Amphetamines.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Nah, Cocaine isn't enough of a rush, what HE needs is Amphetamines.
Why have cake OR ice cream, when you can have both?

See where I'm going with this?

I mean that he should do Cocaine and Ampthetamines at the same time. That is where I was going with that.
Okay I'll try more calories. I don't eat much anyways.
And I already take 10mg of Adderal each morning. That's enough drugs for me.

And it's prescribed lol.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by herby190
Why have cake OR ice cream, when you can have both?

See where I'm going with this?

I mean that he should do Cocaine and Ampthetamines at the same time. That is where I was going with that.

I don't think your heart will explode from eating cake and ice cream at the same time.

On the other hand...
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by skylerjames13

And it's prescribed lol.
10 mg? Is that even enough to affect a person? Any time I would use it, I'd double that, at the very least, and I have no tolerance for it.
Quote by skylerjames13

And it's prescribed lol.

YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH.

No no, my pill days are over. Adderall was my drug of choice, wrote the best music, best papers, didn't eat or sleep. But uh, when you lose 10 pounds in 2 days, you know somethings up.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH.

No no, my pill days are over. Adderall was my drug of choice, wrote the best music, best papers, didn't eat or sleep. But uh, when you lose 10 pounds in 2 days, you know somethings up.
Yeah.... have you ever had dextroamphetamine? It's basically Adderall's badass older brother.... I was up for three days on it against my will..... quite a surreal experience.
A granola bar and some fruit juice. Meth works good too.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by bluekirby7
I would try eating more calories and such to see if it helps. I mean, you are doing your job all day. You kinda need the energy!

Im waiting for someone to disagree with me, but Im just saying. Im a distance runner so I know at least, for me, what I have to do

You have offered literally no help in this thread at all, besides "eat more". It's cool that you are a runner and all, but what does that have to do with OP's question?

On topic, fruits and nuts would be perfect for your situation.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Try peanuts, almonds, walnuts, any kind of nuts, no jokes please.

Or you can try those mixes like this.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by wyldething
You have offered literally no help in this thread at all, besides "eat more". It's cool that you are a runner and all, but what does that have to do with OP's question?

On topic, fruits and nuts would be perfect for your situation.

If you read my other post (which obviously you didnt) I asked what type of job the OP had. Eating trail mix while doing manual labor all day doesn't cut. And he responded by saying he doesnt eat much anyways.

That why I used the running analogy. When Im doing hard work, I have to eat real food and calories to not feel slow, tired and sluggish. As a runner, me skipping breakfast, eating an orange for lunch, and then running 7 miles after classes would not cut it. Hence the analogy
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by bluekirby7
If you read my other post (which obviously you didnt)

I most definitely did, and it consisted of "Working hard? Eat more. Working less? Eat less." How is that novel advice? He seems to understand that he needs to eat more, and is now asking for WHAT he should eat.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
drink coffee like a normal person
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by wyldething
I most definitely did, and it consisted of "Working hard? Eat more. Working less? Eat less." How is that novel advice? He seems to understand that he needs to eat more, and is now asking for WHAT he should eat.

Okay Ill amuse you by listing foods I eat. You have done a great service to the thread btw

I usually eat three bowls of cereal, some breads and coffee.

I hardcore snack between classes with some type of chip or poptart, usually just for the calories

Lunch I eat on campus, but I always get double or triple the entree. (Lots of meats). I always get a side of pasta. Get juices, milks and a type of sports drink.

Pre run. Ill usually get a sports drink again. Lots and lots of water. Maybe an energy bar. Try to keep this light.

After run. Again so type of drink.

Ill eat lots of pastas, meats and vegetables. Pasta is amazing for carbs

Ill have a snack around 730 of chips, ice cream and usually leftover pasta from dinner.

Around 11pm I will reheat any type of meat product in the fridge.

Is that specific enough?
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
No need to get defensive, bud. I never asked what your daily meal regimen was, in fact I seem to recall noting that it was pretty irrelevant. All I am saying is that your situation is wholly different than the OP's and because of this, the information you have given is not relevant to his situation.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Quote by wyldething
No need to get defensive, bud. I never asked what your daily meal regimen was, in fact I seem to recall noting that it was pretty irrelevant. All I am saying is that your situation is wholly different than the OP's and because of this, the information you have given is not relevant to his situation.

um irrelevant my ass. he seemed to find it useful
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91