Hey guys,

Long time no post lol.. anyway, I have been looking at a ESP LTD EC-1000 for quite some time but never really wanted to pay 1500 dollars (AUD). So these days with the AUD being pretty much the same as the USD I have been looking on ebay and I can get one of these guitars for about $600 USD.

My question is, is there anything different between the guitars? In terms of power supply or anything like that? I know when you buy amps from different countries there are these issues but im unsure with guitars

Thanks in advance,

Shano
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
if you're considering the one with emg pickups, then all you need to know is it has a square 9 volt battery, but i'm 100% sure every country in the world still sells these.

but no, its only amps that you have to watch out for. also great choice on guitars. i have one and i love mine to death. its my third favourite of three guitars, but still

EDIT: i wouldn't reccommend you get a guitar from ebay. there are a lot of fakes, and companies that sell guitars they aren't licenced to. there's also a possibility you will get a defective/broken guitar. i would buy from a reputable company that would be willing to ship to australia. sometimes Musicians Friend ships things free to Canada (and thats when i load up on gear). there may be things similar for you
Last edited by User_Name336 at Jul 5, 2011,
Ah ok, well I'm looking at the model with the Seymour Duncans, but thanks man They look pretty awesome, I still havent got around to playing one yet so I will find one, have a play and if I like it then ill be looking for one pretty soon.. Thanks
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.