in my sig.

I reallyonly lik my dubstep tune and my first hip hop thing

and that telephone blips and waka floka style beat actually wasnt bad ahah, just needs more stuff to fill up the space. I think you should mix this properly for more "punch", have some sub bass. the vocals actually dont sound bad at all for a first time thing, but needs more omph too.
http://soundcloud.com/rory-butler

Nothing really good on there, a couple of tracks that I'm alright with. But I've lost all recording methods so nothing new can go up til I get a bit of cash together.
Bad covers in my Sig.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Sig for some electro
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I would, but I only have Garageband to record on. The tone of my amp sounds tinny, which makes me rage. So I don't have any

I contribute nothing
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by guitarlord28
I would, but I only have Garageband to record on. The tone of my amp sounds tinny, which makes me rage. So I don't have any

I contribute nothing

Get the **** outta here
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

About 50 followers, I'm quite happy with that http://soundcloud.com/arconline

EDIT: And I regularly max out the downloads
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Last edited by blues_to_thrash at Jul 5, 2011,
Link in my sig for The Piggy Bank of Despair. I don't know much of anything about recording, so most of it sounds pretty rough. I'm also not very strong as a songwriter, so yeah. At any rate, have at it.

If anyone who listens wouldn't mind leaving feedback on my UG profile, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'm always looking for constructive criticism.
Last edited by madbasslover at Jul 5, 2011,
Its in my sig, I upload stuff quite regularly.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x