Holy vague question Batman!

List playing style and what is "cheap".
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Umm.. thats a really broad question. What're you looking for? Squires are really cheap normally, if your into fenders, you can even by starter kits at some guitar shops. Your best bet is to go into a shop and play the ones on the shelves to tryout, find a cheap one.
Quote by Silent Murder
Holy vague question Batman!

List playing style and what is "cheap".

+1

Honestly.. that question was the vaguest of the vague. Lol.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
I'm a ****ing jew alright so you guys just tell me the cheapest awesomest type of electric guitar. I need to buy one.
I play punk rock like green day and i want the best cheapest electric guitar that goes with that style. Cheap as in, not expensive. Like y'know, cheap ones
Quote by DistraughtSoul
I play punk rock like green day and i want the best cheapest electric guitar that goes with that style. Cheap as in, not expensive. Like y'know, cheap ones

Punk rock like Greenday eh.. hmm..

Try Walmart.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
Quote by FirstDegree
Punk rock like Greenday eh.. hmm..

Try Walmart.

Hey listen pal if you're just here to bash on my favorite band gtfo. I don't need advice form lame ass poo-cs like you who don't think greenday ios the shiet alright
Quote by DistraughtSoul
I'm a ****ing jew alright so you guys just tell me the cheapest awesomest type of electric guitar. I need to buy one.

Are you actually a jew? If not that's actually really offensive. Oh actually now that i think about it, even i you are jewish that's offensive.
just go on ebay and type in electric guitar and chose the setting cheapest first
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Oh and so everyone knows, he has a yamaha guitar that he wants to change the colour of. Sharpies have been recommended
Quote by smokedhamtaro
Oh and so everyone knows, he has a yamaha guitar that he wants to change the colour of. Sharpies have been recommended

the cheapest of the cheap yamaha guitar!

also on topic...

*facepalm*
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.