For sale is my Jackson RR24 Rhoads guitar. It is 3 months old and i had it brought over from the USA brand new. This guitar was built for one purpose.. to rock!
I spent a lot of time looking at different options and what would be the best guitar for me to buy, after looking at various brands and a few other jacksons i settled on this model, It had to be the black with red bevels which is stunning! If im being honest i did have my doubts as it has one pickup only, although when i got it i found out it may only have one pickup but it is incredible!

The reason for selling is purely financial. I am needing a gig amp and also a Line 6 Pod xt. I would be willing to take one of these in as a part exchange. Im preferably looking for a Marshall or Blackstar but i will have a listen if anyone is offering any other amps against the guitar

This is a serious guitar and i want it to go to a good home. I used it for gigs as its difficult to sit down and play when practising because of the shape. The finish and build quality is second to none! When i recieved my guitar it was prefectly set up. If you are considering buying and have never owned a guitar with a floyd rose or locking nut im happy to give advice and information on how to set it up and tune it properly as this was new to me when i purchased it a few months ago and had to learn how to use it.

If anyone is seriously interested please get in touch.
Email me: mattysouter@hotmail.com
As said i am happy to provide as many pictures as needed even videos of me playing it to get an idea of the sound i am more than happy to do.

I am based in Perthshire, Scotland. If anyone is local and wanting to pick it up i can come and meet them also i can let them play the guitar before they buy.

I am looking for £800. As said i am looking for a gig amp and a line 6 pod xt so i will listen to part exchange offers also.

Thanks for looking here are the specs...

The real metal deal—delivers the goods in the spirit of its legendary namesake. The RR24 Randy Rhoads guitar is a 24-fret no-nonsense neck-through-body monster with a single, brutal EMG® 81 humbucking bridge pickup, ebony fingerboard, Floyd Rose® tremolo, single volume knob and black hardware. Beware.
Jackson RR24 Features:
Body: Alder
Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock
Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790”, 12th Fret: .850”
Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
Fingerboard: Ebony with Compound 14” to 16” Radius
No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81
Controls: Volume
Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original™ Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Hardware: Black
Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (43mm)
Unique Features: 24 Jumbo Frets, Jackson 6-In-Line Pointed Headstock, Compound (14” to 16&rdquoFingerboard Radius, MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
Another bump. If anyone needs more pics etc im happy to supply them. I also have the eeceipt of buying this and all the shipping details etc
Ok looks like i have been overpricing this guitar. New price of £400
I am from US and I have a Line 6 Pod Xt Live, the power input is loose with a little help it can be fixed. How much more would you want if I traded this and money?
Hey man if you've still got this, would you be interested in a Laney AOR? It's basically a JCM 800 2203 with more mids and more gain
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Do yo Still have the guitar? I have a dean razorback explosion and a Jackson JS32 Rhoads for trade
Last edited by blaster7x at Jul 22, 2016,