Hello,

there is this site called Mooxe that aims to define best products in various categories, among them guitars. And it does so by polling, and not individual guitars but making versus polls between each guitar in the database. Guitars top list an voting is here. http://www.mooxe.com/electric-guitars

My questions is why Samick is so high on the list? I myself have a Telecaster and love it, but haven't really had any experience with the Samick. Is it really that good?
The idea that there even is a 'best' is fucking stupid. Hell, I would contend that in a lot of categories of things the 'best' doesn't exist; best is too vague a term for anything meaningful to come out of it in 99% of cases I can think of off the top of my head.

There is often a 'fittest for purpose' but that's such a fluid thing it's useless in such a general way anyway.

In short... that website is a bad idea. Kill it with fire.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Jul 5, 2011,
Imagine that an add in the corner from one of the biggest counterfeit guitar sites in China. Yes I totaly trust the"list" on that page.................
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate