Hi all,

Firstly I'm not entirely sure wich forum this should be in so apologies if this is incorrect.

I'm in a deathcore/metalcore band called Reflections of Ruin. We are looking for someone to design a logo and album art and also someone to mix and master our 4 song demo.

The recordings are quite high quality and we are looking for someone who has referenceable mixing/mastering experience without having to bust our wallets too hard.

Contact us at reflectruin@gmail.com, or hit us up on facebook (facebook.com/reflectruin).

Cheers everyone!
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
If you don't find anyone, I'd be happy to at least crit it before mastering to suggest improvements in the mix, even if you didn't want me to mix or master it. Also, kudos for being one of few new people to post in the correct forum!

As for the artwork, there's probably some people on here that are good at it - I also remember there's a thread in The Pit somewhere (search for 'Band Logo thread' in the searchbar), and there are probably some great artists on sites like deviantArt's forums who would be willing to help you for free or cheap.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Thanks a lot man, I'll keep that in mind and shoot you an email if need be!

I've actually already had 4 emails so hopefully it all works out!
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
The official "***** your Band" thread (whatever its called, i just look for the one that looks like a good place to ***** your band) has a sticky with logo designers.
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Hi all,

Firstly I'm not entirely sure wich forum this should be in so apologies if this is incorrect.

I'm in a deathcore/metalcore band called Reflections of Ruin. We are looking for someone to design a logo and album art and also someone to mix and master our 4 song demo.

The recordings are quite high quality and we are looking for someone who has referenceable mixing/mastering experience without having to bust our wallets too hard.

Contact us at reflectruin@gmail.com, or hit us up on facebook (facebook.com/reflectruin).

Cheers everyone!

Proposal sent via email/UG PM
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Jul 5, 2011,
Just sent you an email
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro