Hi all,

Firstly I'm not entirely sure wich forum this should be in so apologies if this is incorrect.

I'm in a deathcore/metalcore band called Reflections of Ruin. We are looking for someone to design a logo and album art and also someone to mix and master our 4 song demo.

The recordings are quite high quality and we are looking for someone who has referenceable mixing/mastering experience without having to bust our wallets too hard.

Contact us at reflectruin@gmail.com, or hit us up on facebook (facebook.com/reflectruin).

Cheers everyone!
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Thanks for the emails dudes! If anyone else is interested keep them coming <3
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Hi all,

Firstly I'm not entirely sure wich forum this should be in so apologies if this is incorrect.

I'm in a deathcore/metalcore band called Reflections of Ruin. We are looking for someone to design a logo and album art and also someone to mix and master our 4 song demo.

The recordings are quite high quality and we are looking for someone who has referenceable mixing/mastering experience without having to bust our wallets too hard.

Contact us at reflectruin@gmail.com, or hit us up on facebook (facebook.com/reflectruin).

Cheers everyone!

Proposal sent via email/UG PM
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Jul 5, 2011,
Hey man I'll do any logos and artwork for free. I've got a facebook page set up displaying all my current work here: http://www.facebook.com/chrislucasdesign

The only thing I ever really require is a simple like of the page, just to get the numbers up. But other than that, if you give me an insight as of what the music's like, what you'd like on the cover etc. I'll get to work and do it for no charge at all