hi i'm buying one of these and i don't know which too buy>can any one tell me the differences and say which is better? for around 2500$
esp mii ctm black(ebony-whith binding-emg 81-85)

esp kh2(rosewood-emg 81-60) for around 3000$

both are japan made,i like the kh2 graphics more than mii ctm inlays but i prefer to have a non signature guitar.can anyone tell the main specs of these two like playability,action,neck striaghtness and...?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
also i must mention i'm an intermediate player not advanced and i'm afraid to buy this guitar and my friends say it's too much for me and i get frustrated,but i practice very much and after 3 years of playing i'm sure music isa big part of my future life(i'm 23 now),so how do i solve this ?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
Just the dicky inlays and a couple of other cosmetic things by the looks of things. Couldn't you have have gone on ESPs website and compared for yourself?
Also $2500 guitar into a AVT is a terrible waste of money.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Jul 5, 2011,
With the Kirk model, you pay an extra $500 for some cool inlays and a famous guy's name, and also a MILDLY different body cutaway. Same is true for every signature model out there. Go for the non sig, ESP's are amazing.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT