I've been all over looking for a really nice multi-guitar stand that can hold about 6 guitars. I found Rock Solid Guitar Stands , but would rather get a recommendation from somewhere here who owns one.

This is not a stand for gigging. I'm looking for something nice to put my guitars on display in my home.
It's a guitar stand man... Just get one with a nice stable base and make sure it's got a latch to hold it in place. Not much to it really.
i haven't used them, but the only problem with those side-on type ones (i have a warwick rockstand like that... 2 actually) is that they don't really display the guitars all that well. if that's what you're interested in doing.

and wow those stands are a lot of money. i mean i know they're made of wood and all, but $200 would buy you some pretty nice guitar accessories...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

and wow those stands are a lot of money. i mean i know they're made of wood and all, but $200 would buy you some pretty nice guitar accessories...

I have to agree with this. The pics of the stand show no latch to hold the guitars in place. Even cheap stands have those..... Well, if you want to spend that much on a stand, I have seen this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-7-Guitar-Case-Stand-100684562-i1142292.gc

It looks like it will protect the guitars alot better (padding) than the one you linked but I couldn't tell if it was made of wood. I saw it from a distance and it looked cool. 7 guitars stand but thats incase you need another. You can never have too many guitars . It's a 100 more but if you buy it from guitar center, you could get it for $250 or lower. Why??? Because they have a sale every other week! Its insane, a sale for Friday 13...thats ridiculous.

BTW, those stands won't show off your guitars if thats what your after, you might as well buy 6 individual stands and place them side by side. Its cheaper too .
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I own a stand like the one you linked to. Unless you're in the habit of stumbling around your room drunk, they do not need a retainer due to the way the guitars sit. The proximity of one to another means you need to exercise caution when pulling one out or putting one away, but it has been a far better choice space-wise than the individual stands I had before. I still keep one individual stand out beside my amps to hold whatever guitar I may want to play that day, or just to keep one on display, so to speak.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
This might be a good project to knock up on the lathe. I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm looking for a new lathe project.

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Vulcan
Unless you're in the habit of stumbling around your room drunk, they do not need a retainer due to the way the guitars sit. The proximity of one to another means you need to exercise caution when pulling one out or putting one away, but it has been a far better choice space-wise than the individual stands I had before.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?