I'm currently saving up some money for a new head and cab... the price isn't really an issue because I'm just gonna save up enough to buy whatever i want, but I'm having a hard time deciding what i really want. I've been looking at the Orange Rockerverb 50 and the Vox ac30HWH and have almost no clue what I'm gonna do about a cab as of now.

I'm currently playing a PRS SE singlecut, which is stock. I also use a Whammy, Crybaby Wah, and a Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker.

I like tones like Radiohead and a lot of older rock, but i need to have that fat bottom crunch for my bands originals.

I'm also thinking about possibly building 2 separate 2/12 combos that way i can have a half stack if i need it or just run it with a 2/12.

Any recommendations?
No Budget?

Something from Mills Acoustics for the bass end thump. Or Emperor cabs.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
definitely check out the Randall MTS series. It uses modular preamps that are interchangeable and can be mod'd to give you any tone you desire. there are currently about 12 stock modules to choose from and several modder's in the MTS community who can mod the stock ones to sound however you like. to get the best deal you should check the classifieds on the MTS forum. there are almost always great deals on there. i'm currently selling a module that has been mod'd to sound more like a mesa single rectifier. if you are interested in the MTS series you should join the forum in case you have any questions or want some recommendations. Good luck.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/index.php
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
the orange should kick ass if money doesnt matter. but both should give u the tone ur looking for