Next year I'll be living in a rather small dorm. Rather than annoy my neighbors, I've decided it would be best to get an amp with a headphone output. So far, the Orange Crush CR35LDX has seemed like the best option. What is your suggestion for a good amp with a headphone output?
Yes. The Line6 Spider IV is the most bang for the buck. Roland Cubes are meh (they don't sound that good, have less efects, and sound sort of artificial/digital).
I have a pod HD500 it sounds amazing through headphones plus has heaps of effects and a bunch of amp models to choose from.
The Crushes are not very good. You're probably better off getting something like a Pod HD for now and save your pennies for a good amp to plug it into later.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Get a moddeler like a Line 6 Pod HD Series / Digitech RP Series / Digitech GSP1101 / Elevern Rack / Axe FX. Don't bother trying to get an "AMP" just to use headsets.

Quote by azot
Yes. The Line6 Spider IV is the most bang for the buck. Roland Cubes are meh (they don't sound that good, have less efects, and sound sort of artificial/digital).

Prepare to be burned by UG's regulars.
Last edited by Syriel at Jul 6, 2011,
Quote by azot

Do NOT listen to this.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Do NOT listen to this.

Thanks to everyone for the input. I already new about the Spider IV, I've played my friend's before, and I'm not a fan. I'm going with a Roland Micro Cube.
Quote by Syriel
Quote by azot
Prepare to be burned by UG's regulars.
Last edited by BobDetroit at Jul 6, 2011,
Quote by BobDetroit

Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food