Im trying to get my guitar to sound like Dan Auerbach from the black keys. I dont really know how to describe it like when he strums the strings you can tell... most indie bands guitarist sound like this and im new at guitar so i have no idea what im doing
Dudeman, just turn the amp onto the Insane channel (if you've got a Line 6. Only one I use Turn the Bass all the way up, fiddle around from there.
Quote by Raining Kasch
Dudeman, just turn the amp onto the Insane channel (if you've got a Line 6. Only one I use Turn the Bass all the way up, fiddle around from there.

Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking. Please be joking.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
iv herd of people using a delay pedal if that works at all. like i said im new to guitar iv been playing bass and im not use to complicated amps and pedals and shit.
Vox AC30 or another Vox with AC30TB setting. If ya don't have one of these, find a setting with a little bit of a crunch, but not a muddy distortion.
Gain: 5-6
Volume: 10
Treble: 8-9
Mid: 6-7
Bass: 3-4

BOSS Blues Driver pedal/Similar overdrive.
Some sort of compressor pedal.
Treble position of pickup switch.

Partyin' Partyin' yeah.