Page 6 of 10
Quote by bass-man9712
You can't randomly make accusations regardless of how much you believe in the persons guilt. Innocent until PROVEN guilty, there's been many cases where people have been wrongly convicted and lost about 10 years of their life, imagine how many were killed for the same reason.

The point is you need solid evidence to prove your accusation, if you don't have that then you can't convict that person, easy as that.

You sound like a child killer sympathizer too. Read my last, it was meant to be hypothetical.

"If you kill a child, I hope you ****ing die"

Does that make enough sense now?

If you guys read what I posted first, you'd get that there's still four things shes being charged on LYING IN COURT.

Hint: LYING
_______====================
___★___===================
________===================
==========================

Every day is a Meshuggah Binge day
Quote by Fruityjuice
You sound like a child killer sympathizer too. Read my last, it was meant to be hypothetical.

If you guys read what I posted first, you'd get that there's still four things shes being charged on LYING IN COURT.

You are a child murderer.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by trueamerican
Proof that she was lying about A is not also proof that she lied about B....

Doesn't make her case stronger.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid

So? It's all about the case the prosecution is making, not hers.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by trueamerican
Proof that she was lying about A is not also proof that she lied about B....

True but it's that there's a lot of things that were proven false. Honestly I'd like to know what happened exactly, I just know that theres four charges of lying in court, and that the judges gravel fell on not guilty when these things haven't been disputed yet.

It's probably me not putting 1+1 together, but in my mind it's making me rage like a mother****er

Quote by Cb4rabid

She doesn't have to. The prosecution has to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE doubt that she killed her child. That's how this works. Proof that she lied about A doesn't prove shit other than she lied about A.
Quote by trueamerican
She doesn't have to. The prosecution has to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE doubt that she killed her child. That's how this works. Proof that she lied about A doesn't prove shit other than she lied about A.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

"Lol jk, alright you got me I was lying...nah but on the serious, I didnt kill my daughter btw"

the ****? That in itself is what makes this whole thing fishy to me.
pinga
Quote by Fruityjuice

Yeah, because i feel that everyone deserves a fair trial i sympathize with people who murder children . You're an idiot.

I'm not arguing if she did it or not, i'm saying there wasn't enough to convict her and therefore she wasn't convicted. Stop trying to cause an arguement with people.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Give me a few more months playing LA Noire and I'll have all this riff-raff taken care of.
/end thread.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by Fruityjuice
Are you trying to say you have sympathy for someone that does?
How did you get that out of what I said?
Quote by Cb4rabid

"Lol jk, alright you got me I was lying...nah but on the serious, I didnt kill my daughter btw"

Lying about A=/=lying about B. Yeah, it makes her testimony a bit suspect, but unless you can prove that she lied about not killing her kid, it doesn't matter. You can't convict someone by saying, "This person lied about something, and is therefore a thief/murderer/whatever!"

Negative proof=/=positive proof.
Quote by due 07
How did you get that out of what I said?

If you translate what you said into latin, and then reverse it. The first letter of each sentence spell out something in a DIFFERENT language that says "Yes fruityjuice, I'm a baby killer sympathiser."
Quote by bass-man9712
Yeah, because i feel that everyone deserves a fair trial i sympathize with people who murder children . You're an idiot.

I'm not arguing if she did it or not, i'm saying there wasn't enough to convict her and therefore she wasn't convicted. Stop trying to cause an arguement with people.

Sorry, I'm not used to having a cap on my figures of speech. I honestly don't care, nothing personal against her if she didn't, but I see this gigantic loophole with double jeopardy and such after this thursday case is taken care of.

Quote by Fruityjuice
Sorry, I'm not used to having a cap on my figures of speech. I honestly don't care, nothing personal against her if she didn't, but I see this gigantic loophole with double jeopardy and such after this thursday case is taken care of.

Double jeopardy=/=loophole. Lrn2legalsystem
Quote by trueamerican
Double jeopardy=/=loophole. Lrn2legalsystem

Yupp. You don't even know what I'm talking about do you?

Quote by trueamerican
Lying about A=/=lying about B. Yeah, it makes her testimony a bit suspect, but unless you can prove that she lied about not killing her kid, it doesn't matter. You can't convict someone by saying, "This person lied about something, and is therefore a thief/murderer/whatever!"

Negative proof=/=positive proof.

I'm not saying it convicts her, but it doesn't help her out. If you step out of the mind frame of a lawyer for a second and think about it like a rational person, you know that something is up. Sure, maybe she didn't murder her, but she definitely did something.

Unfortunately, there was apparently no evidence that convicts her, so she'll probably be let free after some relatively minor charges, but all im saying is, it's pretty ****ed up.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I'm not saying it convicts her, but it doesn't help her out. If you step out of the mind frame of a lawyer for a second and think about it like a rational person, you know that something is up. Sure, maybe she didn't murder her, but she definitely did something.

Unfortunately, there was apparently no evidence that convicts her, so she'll probably be let free after some relatively minor charges, but all im saying is, it's pretty ****ed up.

Everyone knows something is up. But any rational person will know that it doesn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed her daughter.

Also, lawyers tend to be very rational people, especially when it comes to the law, due process, ect.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Fruityjuice

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think anybody does...
Quote by Jackal58
I have no doubt that she did. I also have no doubt that the prosecutor in the case didn't prove it.

Came here to post exactly this.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Fruityjuice
I don't think you know what you are talking about.
Quote by rockingamer2
Everyone knows something is up. But any rational person will know that it doesn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed her daughter.

Also, lawyers tend to be very rational people, especially when it comes to the law, due process, ect.

I know, my point was that some people tend to turn into robots and just read word for word what it says in the book of law and yada yada yada evidence evidence evidence, etc. Me, as a person and not taking into account what the law says, I think she had something to do with it. All im saying.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Me, as a person and not taking into account what the law says...
Well that explains it.
Quote by due 07
Well that explains it.

Oh of course. My mistake. I can't think for myself once in awhile
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Well, in a discussion about the law, you can't just not think about the law.

Quote by Cb4rabid
Aaaaannnnddd credibility has been lost.
Quote by due 07
Well, in a discussion about the law, you can't just not think about the law.

i'm not even going to bother with you.
pinga
Even when taking law out of the question, there are too many other possibilities. Like the fact that her father did sexually abuse her and that she's got mental issues. She could be a pathological liar. The moon landing could be fake. Without positive proof, there's an infinite amount of possibilities.
Quote by trueamerican
Even when taking law out of the question, there are too many other possibilities. Like the fact that her father did sexually abuse her and that she's got mental issues. She could be a pathological liar. The moon landing could be fake. Without positive proof, there's an infinite amount of possibilities.

but.....but.....but I have a hunch!
Quote by Cb4rabid

People who work with law do that too.

I have a feeling that she did something, but I know that the prosecution did not prove their case to beyond a reasonable doubt. All this is in place not only to convict criminals, but to safeguard our rights.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I have no idea what happened. And neither do you. All you have is a suspicion based upon your natural predispositions.
I didn't watch any of the trial but I did some reading on the details of the murder...There is so much evidence (in my eyes) against her that it amazes me that she was not found guilty. But life goes on, what can I do about it?
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by RampagingAcorn
I didn't watch any of the trial but I did some reading on the details of the murder...There is so much evidence (in my eyes) against her that it amazes me that she was not found guilty. But life goes on, what can I do about it?

Where did you do this reading? In cases like this, the only reliable source are the court records.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
What are you dense?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

Quote by 1201ZJ
You guys are ignorant. She killed her child.

Prove it.

But of course the whole nation have to pay attention to a death of a white toddler
Well unfortunately all the evidence mentioned in those (I read some of them, but I'm assuming they all tell the same story), is either circumstantial or just isn't enough to say "she willingly and knowingly killed her daughter."

No smoking gun. No eye witness.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well unfortunately all the evidence mentioned in those (I read some of them, but I'm assuming they all tell the same story), is either circumstantial or just isn't enough to say "she willingly and knowingly killed her daughter."

No smoking gun. No eye witness.

That's why I said in my eyes. I'm no law student, so I have no idea how much good that would do for the case.
What are you dense?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

Quote by Cb4rabid
I know, my point was that some people tend to turn into robots and just read word for word what it says in the book of law and yada yada yada evidence evidence evidence, etc. Me, as a person and not taking into account what the law says, I think she had something to do with it. All im saying.

Well, yeah that could be, but you can't prosecute someone based off that alone. That's the reason the media latched onto it, because she acted sketchy as hell, but it'd be a pretty messed up system if off every gut feeling we could be like jail time!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by RampagingAcorn

Just opening a few of those and remembering the arguments I heard. Alot of the evidence was placing Caylee in the car which implies she was dumped. The problem is that there wasn't anything linking Caylee to the daughters death (save possibly the chloroform searches, but there was no cause of death determined) and nothing placing Casey in the car when the body was dumped. Just because she owns the car doesn't mean she's the only one who can drive it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Jackal58
Only in your tiny mind.

Or perhaps they just mean the same things.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
if the death was an accident as they say, and she tried to hide the kid away, she should be locked away for just as long as murder.

Since when is it illegal to bury people in strange ways?
Quote by Zoot Allures
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony#Discovery

A mother didn't report her own daughter as being missing?

Maybe because she was in the pool?
Quote by JimmyBanks6
No its really not, look at what has occured, we dont know if it was or wasnt murder, her throwing the body away may be the sole reason she got away with murder (we dont know). This costed millions of dollars and time wasted to the police, the governent, public servants, volunteers, canine units etc. She knew all along what had occured, and ****ed around with everyone.

If she was innocent as she said she was, she wouldnt have "freaked" out, accidents happen, hiding bodies is bullshit.

Yeah, most people are calm when they find dead babies in their pool.
Quote by Fruityjuice

She never testified, how could she be charged for that?

Fool.
Quote by Cb4rabid

Your mother walks up the stairs as you're fapping. You hurriedly stuff your dick away, even though it isn't illegal to have your dick out in your room. It's just embarrassing. She asks why you were hurriedly buttoning your pants, were you fapping? You make up a cute story to distract her.

Later on she discovers a pile of cum. She accuses you of having sex with your father.

Now you say "No, mom! I was fapping!"

To which she replies "then why did you lie about fapping earlier? This is too fishy."

Quote by due 07

What do you have against expressing oneself through smilies?

Last edited by captaincrunk at Jul 5, 2011,