Alright, I've looked through a Presonus Audiobox and an M-Audio Fast Track Pro, but I'm broke, so if I don't win an auction on eBay, I need some other interfaces that might work. It needs to have 2 inputs, preferably hybrid inputs for XLR and 1/4" guitar jack, like the Presonus Audiobox has. It also NEEDs to have a USB output.

Will someone please help me?
Save your money. For what you want you aren't gonna get any cheaper than the fast track pro. If you drop the number of inputs and drop phantom power you can drop about 50 bucks probably from the price.

I imagine you could do your own research and find a behringer on zzounds.com or musiciansfriend.com or sweetwater.com. but your not going to get quality once you steer away from line 6, m-audio, presonus, and lexicon in that price range.

Not to mention this has been talked about 9000 times on this forum...
Last edited by FireHawk at Jul 5, 2011,
FireHawk, you're far too nice to people on here - as far as I'm concerned, for what he replied to you with TS can learn to use the searchbar or sod right off to another forum!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
ok, but if I just hooked this up to my computer, what kind of quality would I get? Without ASIO?
If it doesn't come with ASIO driver you will be using the stock driver and it will be crackly with a lot of latency because of underruns.

If it doesn't come with ASIO drivers download ASIO4ALL. Its a little out dated but its a legitament driver that will help (if not fix) the crackling and latency.
Quote by FireHawk
If it doesn't come with ASIO driver you will be using the stock driver and it will be crackly with a lot of latency because of underruns.

If it doesn't come with ASIO drivers download ASIO4ALL. Its a little out dated but its a legitament driver that will help (if not fix) the crackling and latency.

Sweet, 'cause my laptop is also outdated and i don't have any sort of slot other than USB and SD.