There are a lot of songs I want to play on bass, but they're either not on UG or the tabs that are on here aren't right.
I'll pay someone to tab a few songs for me, but the tabs have to be 98% correct. In other words, I want a GOOD bassist to tab songs for me.
Write to me if you're interested
Why don't you pay someone to teach you how to tab songs out yourself, or better yet learn for free via the web? That would be the most beneficial.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
Why don't you pay someone to teach you how to tab songs out yourself, or better yet learn for free via the web? That would be the most beneficial.

I might as well be paying someone to tab a song for me, which I'd rather do. And the web is no help. Like I said, they either aren't on the web or they aren't right.
Download a free recording software, download guitar pro 6 trial, download 32 band eq vst pluging (karma fx is what i use), insert song into recording software, engage 32 band eq, cut everything except the bass frequencies, or boost the bass frequencies, listen, tab out in guitar pro. Simple as that, cutting the other frequencies will make the bass clear as a bell, works for me.
As much as it pains me to say, I'll give it a shot but won't accept payment. (this is assuming they aren't Avishai Cohen bass solos!)

And while these guys say it's best to do it yourself by ear, that's not always a viable option right away (I mean, could you guys learn all the songs you wanted to learn after just starting to play by ear?).

So yeah, give me the names of the songs and I'll do it for free

(If they're in like drop tunings it might be a bit hazy but I'll see what I can do).
Count me in man I'll tab some basslines for you if you want. Long as they not anything too much too handle. Just tell us what ones you thinking of